Radio And TV Dongle.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

radio_dayz

Registered Shopper
A couple of nights ago, I saw Steve McDonald shift over 800 of those Dongles for around £20 each. We got the old spiel about all of the sport and movie channels which can be received by one of these tiny marvels. He actually said that you can get around a thousand film channels! Yeah right!!!

Well as many of us are aware, there is free software that you can download from the net, which allows you to veiw internet TV. If like me, you have tried any of this software, you have probably found nothing really worth watching. Any so called film channel just shows such delights as "Plan 9 From Outer Space". Probably one of the worst films ever made. Picture quality is also very poor due to the low bit rates used.

So, the question is to anyone who has actually bought this dongle, am I missing something here? Does this device actually unlock a wonderful world of free TV entertainment, or is it as I'm thinking, just another way to take money from your pocket, with nothing new to offer? I mean, if this thing is so good, why do the likes of Mikey, still pay Sky £75 a month?

There must be one of you good people out there who has bought one of these. So let's hear your views please.

I asked my son and he told me that they are quite good but are available on Amazon for much less.

Kat xxx

No, still i didn't got them for my personal use. But they are available in Amazon website, I'll try out one soon.

If that's their "Pick Of The Year" then goodness knows how rubbish the rest of their products are! :wink:

Haven't got one but as far as I'm aware it's just another way of watching stuff that 's in the public domain anyway, can't see that there's much of an advantage. I guess you can see at a glance what's available as it's all set out in genres I believe. I seem to remember someone saying that there's a lot of Japanese channels.....GGGGRR.....EAT!

I actually did try one from ebay some time ago, which cost a couple of quid. Quite frankly, it was rubbish! There were more Chinese channels than anything. Couldn't find any of these wonderful sports and film channels that the bid presenters rave about. So either the Ocean dongle is a wonderful product, or the presenters are talking cobblers! Which wouldn't surprise anyone.

Just watched Mikey sell 587 units of the Ocean Dongle. Same old spiel he pays £75 pound a month to Sky blah blah blah, and how marvelous this Dongle is. So wonderful in fact, that not once did he ever say that he actually owns one himself! So you have to ask yourself why not? Surely, if this thing were as good as he always claims, then he would certainly get one. Even if he got it somewhere else for around ten times the price, as is the norm for him after all!

Hmmm if he just sold 500 odd of them where did they get the stock, because a few days ago they said its was the last stock in the company, more lies to sell i guess

Russell is selling the dongle soon, he has already given a nod to it giving access to adult programming and that was just in the promo, he asked the assistant 'Have you watched Dutch TV?' She said no 'well you're in for a treat' says James.

What a creep.

Latest posts

Back