Soap and Glory at Boots

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

These sets are fantastic value, I'm still using products from last years offer. I've gone for this too.:sun:

I want this but I am overrun with toiletries!! :banghead:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I want this but I am overrun with toiletries!! :banghead:

Me too and I`ll probably receive more at Christmas so I daren`t buy this soap and glory offer even though i love their stuff. The good thing is straight after Christmas Boots will have them on 3 for 2 offer so I`ll be able to pick n choose the things I want cos there`s always at least one or two things in these big gift sets i wouldn`t use.

Thanks for posting this Boris Bear as I wouldn't have known about it otherwise - I decided to go into town & get mine today, I was stiff as hell when I got home again but at least I got to sit in a nice hot bath & play with all my lovely new smellies, so well worth it!

:mysmilie_504:

I went in with a colleague at lunch. He bought two as gifts. I resisted, so proud!!! They had a 3ft wall made of them. Makes you think, who would pay £60 for it? Way overpriced!!

We ordered one, got last years and my niece used loads of it as she loves S&G so well worth getting this years too. Have ordered it to come to the store, save paying the postage!

Latest posts

Back