Peter Simon- Will he ever give it a rest?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wirral70

Registered Shopper
The dreadful Peter Simon is flogging his 'Sen' rubbish right now. He claims that the shower scrub alone will cost anywhere from £25.00 to £34.99

It's £4.99 on Half Price Perfumes, and you can buy 3 products for the price of 2.

http://www.halfpriceperfumes.co.uk/en/5-specials-3-for-2-pick-n-mix/43977-sen-weight-control-capsicum-lipo-sculpting-shower-scrub-200ml.html

And he says 'what do you pay for Clinique?, what do you pay for Clarins?' You pay a fair few bob for them Peter because they are top notch products not muck, you shady, dodgy moron :headbang:

Last edited:
He was in top form last night , some item had reached £24 in another non stop drop , when he came out with this cracker , you'll pay that for a couple of expensive Christmas cards .

He was in top form last night , some item had reached £24 in another non stop drop , when he came out with this cracker , you'll pay that for a couple of expensive Christmas cards .

He should have said 'you'll pay that to get three rings delivered' :happy:

The dreadful Peter Simon is flogging his 'Sen' rubbish right now. He claims that the shower scrub alone will cost anywhere from £25.00 to £34.99

It's £4.99 on Half Price Perfumes, and you can buy 3 products for the price of 2.

http://www.halfpriceperfumes.co.uk/en/5-specials-3-for-2-pick-n-mix/43977-sen-weight-control-capsicum-lipo-sculpting-shower-scrub-200ml.html

And he says 'what do you pay for Clinique?, what do you pay for Clarins?' You pay a fair few bob for them Peter because they are top notch products not muck, you shady, dodgy moron :headbang:

I think he's getting mixed up with Sen and the wonderful 'Ren'

I just learned something new. Peter says that Fletcher & Lowe are just like Abercrombie & Fitch.

I guess that's much like Thomas Brooks is just like Crombie.

Does anyone know what awards Stephen Gayford has won ? Mr Simon was stating he was an award winning artist , after about 60" Not Only Is " etc etc in about a minute . Had a look but I could not find any award he has won .

Does anyone know what awards Stephen Gayford has won ? Mr Simon was stating he was an award winning artist , after about 60" Not Only Is " etc etc in about a minute . Had a look but I could not find any award he has won .

This could be another one for the ASA

He used to say his shift/show was award-winning. Does anyone know what awards Pete won? I didn't thnk shopping channel shows had awards to win?

He used to say his shift/show was award-winning. Does anyone know what awards Pete won? I didn't thnk shopping channel shows had awards to win?

Career

Junior Showtime (Yorkshire Television) - Presenter
Run The Risk (BBC) - Presenter/Game Designer
Friday Zone (BBC) - Presenter
Double Dare (BBC) - Presenter
Lucky Ladders (Announcer)
Win, Lose Or Draw (STV)
Going Live (BBC)
Star Pets (BBC)
Red Nose Awards (BBC)
Saturday Superstore (BBC)
Wheel Of Fortune (STV)
Saturday Picture Show (BBC)
Get Your Own Back (BBC) - Contestant/Guest Host
Hold Tight (BBC)
Children in Need (BBC)
Starstrider (BBC)
Comic Relief (BBC)
Eggs and Baker (BBC)
The Ant & Dec Show (BBC) (1995)
Scruples (BBC)
The Movie Game (BBC)
Ronald McDonald (McDonalds) - Clown character actor for the company
The Salon (Reality TV series) playing Himself (1 December 2003)
bid tv - Auctioneer (2000–present)

Career

Junior Showtime (Yorkshire Television) - Presenter
Run The Risk (BBC) - Presenter/Game Designer
Friday Zone (BBC) - Presenter
Double Dare (BBC) - Presenter
Lucky Ladders (Announcer)
Win, Lose Or Draw (STV)
Going Live (BBC)
Star Pets (BBC)
Red Nose Awards (BBC)
Saturday Superstore (BBC)
Wheel Of Fortune (STV)
Saturday Picture Show (BBC)
Get Your Own Back (BBC) - Contestant/Guest Host
Hold Tight (BBC)
Children in Need (BBC)
Starstrider (BBC)
Comic Relief (BBC)
Eggs and Baker (BBC)
The Ant & Dec Show (BBC) (1995)
Scruples (BBC)
The Movie Game (BBC)
Ronald McDonald (McDonalds) - Clown character actor for the company
The Salon (Reality TV series) playing Himself (1 December 2003)
bid tv - Auctioneer (2000–present)

Thank you, IMDB :happy:

I doubt the ever-voluble Mr Simon would dare (or Double Dare) to appear on a show called "Get your Own Back" after 12 years of falsely flogging tat on Bid.

Latest posts

Back