Same old shows EVERY DAY !!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Ideal world will you please show us some different products, the POTD'S seem to be on a two weekly rota, I cant remember the last one that was a new product. I'm sick to death of seeing the following Karcher window vac and pressure washer, Bissell cleaners, Halogen ovens, Tablets ( that all claim to be the last ones they have till the next day when they have another Tablet), remote control Helicopters, Eyesential, Vibrapower and shapewear. Tbh i think Ive just listed the only things IW ever sell but come on u operate 7 days a week 8am till 1am bring us some new stuff.!!!! While im having a rant I no this will sound mean but please get rid of Jacqui Joseph, she can no be counted as the new presenter anymore so there can be no excuse she needs time to settle, she mayb a lovely person but presenting on a live shopping channel just isnt for her.

From what I understand the product companies buy air time slots on ideal world, it's not like QVC where they buy the products

From what I understand the product companies buy air time slots on ideal world, it's not like QVC where they buy the products

Obviously companies do not wish to buy air time on this channel! Who can blame them? Sell your wares then wait for IW to bring out their own version".

This used to be my default channel,not anymore. I simply don't bother. You can pretty much guarantee that when you tune in it'll be a pressure washer or a halogen oven!

[h=2][/h] The new behind the scenes guru (PL) isn't making much impression imo...I have no idea how IW keep in business. The 'Shop channel' seemed a far more experienced set up and they had to close:confused:

Agree about the terrible Jaqui Joseph, her presenting style is totally unsuited to live tv shopping channel. Its ridiculous they keep her in a job she is clearly out of her depth.

I hardly watch it now and used to like the channel a lot but as everyone has said it's just the same old same old all the time. They even had those blooming helicoptor toys on, most probably stock from 10 years ago!

Im sick of the Vibropower max shows, I cant stand that guest presenter, he is one prat

Gosh I really have to agree too! I used to be so die-hard IW, but it really really is the same every week now :( My guess, after hearing someone on here who claimed they were a retailer on IW some many moons ago, is that, the ill treatment of the stockists, coupled with the 'stealing' of their ideas eventually, leads many companies to be put off even trying to sell on IW.

I actually think that, try as they might, they just can't get anyone to come on board and sell! Cut through the bull of "its only on so many times because its so so popular" and with the poster saying IW's demands were ridiculous and IW kept money from them for literally months, I really honestly believe that any company with a modicum of self interest and self respect wont give IW the time of day.

Im also, just to hijack this post a bit, sick to the back teeth of these harpies claiming Guaranteed Christmas delivery AGAIN, when year on year on year they FAIL to deliver in time for Xmas, with orders placed end of Nov!!!!! I dont think I can actually watch any more til after xmas now, my anger levels just shoot through the roof and I feel physically sick hearing them bleat and claim things will get there well in time for xmas day, eugh....can't even think about them doing it............ need some chamomile tea right quick now :p

What really annoys me this is both IW and QVC how come they can offer delivery withing a week coz its xmas but the rest of the year they dont ? If they can do it this time of year when there alot busier then they can do it the rest of the year. Both IW and QVC are as bad as each other with the stealing ideas and bringing out there own version.

I agree, delivery times are getting longer every year. also was let down by both companies with delivery last Christmas

Latest posts

Back