Picks of the Year

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear

Registered Shopper
So, Mikeyboy chose his dongle :wonder:

James Russell's turn tonight and guess what his is? One of the many wonderful watches they sell maybe? Some beautiful off the scale AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa tanzanite perhaps? :happy:

Nope, it's four friggin pillows :wonder:

Peter Simon's has got to be the worry angels surely

You're probably right Momma. After all they did save his life this year :yawn:

I thought the Gener8 Steam cleaner saved Peter's life when Nicola George visited him in hospital and sanitized the entire ward (took two days).

I think it's the stuff that gets rid of snow for Steve MacDonald.

Bit of a non starter really, they're just picking what they've got most of in the warehouse and giving it a title to get us excited :sleepy:

Russell is on again trying to shift the cheap pillows - must be a job lot that fell off the back of a lorry. Passing them of as 'luxury'. I don't think so!

Yeah he sold four great quality pillows for £3.99. At the same time, he tells you he paid £100 for just one!

I think he must go to the same shop as Mikey Mason.

Most pillows will look fairly bouncy and will sit across your hand without flopping down on either side when they're fresh out of the packet. so holding it up next to an old stained pillow was a pretty pointless exercise.What he didn't tell you however, is that the old stained pillow was the one he's selling, after two weeks of use!

Another POTY contender:

There's more to this image than might be evident at first glance; just look at the watch's dial :mysmilie_483::mysmilie_483::mysmilie_483:

(That picture of him looks a bit like Peter Sherlock; sorry if I've offended Peter Sherlock by saying that :giggle:)

Rather naughty Mr_Rossi but has made me giggle! Just seen the watch face as PP suggested, hilarious! :giggle:

Is anyone tempted by the solid gold 'leaf' Montine watch (James will be offering it this afternoon if you want one).

It comes with a tasteful card to confirm it really is solid gold 'leaf' you know? And it has diamonds (or as Andy Hodgson decsribed it, honestly, diamond accent.)

A very tasteful watch that would make a lovely, subtle present for your more discerning friends.

http://store.bid.tv/bidtv/Montine-24-Carat-Gold-Leaf-Dial-with-Round-18ct-Gold-Plated-Case-and-Black-Genuine-Leather-Strap/WB133120/ProductDetail.raction

I'd be afraid to wear such a special watch as this. I believe I would become a target for every mugger in the district. All of that gold. No no no!!

I'd be afraid to wear such a special watch as this. I believe I would become a target for every mugger in the district. All of that gold. No no no!!

I hadn't considered that scenario Radio, good point.

I suppose you could add it to your Insurance policy to give you extra piece of mind although your premiums would probably skyrocket.

Pick of the year, another "my ar$e". Think the viewers are going to flock to buy something 'cause it's been personally recommended by one of the presenters? Trouble is, they probably are!
Truth be known the producers have made a list of all the sh*te they need to get rid of the most, written them out onto scraps of paper and tossed them into a tupperware bowl from where the presenters take and "hey presto" that's their pick of the year. James Russell "chose" a pack of four pillows, but in the same show said, "if you only buy one thing from this channel make sure it's this", it was a sonic toothbrush! So much for the pillows, eh James?

Pick of the year, another "my ar$e". Think the viewers are going to flock to buy something 'cause it's been personally recommended by one of the presenters? Trouble is, they probably are!
Truth be known the producers have made a list of all the sh*te they need to get rid of the most, written them out onto scraps of paper and tossed them into a tupperware bowl from where the presenters take and "hey presto" that's their pick of the year. James Russell "chose" a pack of four pillows, but in the same show said, "if you only buy one thing from this channel make sure it's this", it was a sonic toothbrush! So much for the pillows, eh James?

James Russell needs four pillows to help him sleep at night after spending three and a half hours bullshitting. :mysmilie_496:

I think we should have our own picks of the year. These very high end Australian Boots have been catching my eye for weeks:-

Boots.jpg

Latest posts

Back