Unbelievable - 100ml Opium EDT for £69.98 - £79.50 including charges

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wirral70

Registered Shopper
Even by Bid's standards this is a ripoff. £79.50 all in.

They are simply playing on the fact it's on Easybuy. Interest free credit my butt, it's only £64.99 on their own website and delivered free!

Last edited:
I nearly dropped the cup I was washing up when I heard that! Opium? nobody wears that anymore surely? It's the 1980's in a bottle, along with Giorgio of Beverly Hills yellow and white stripey bottle, and there's a reason that they stayed in the 80's - things have moved along! I was honestly expecting them to be selling it for about £20. Cheaper in Boots tbh, ok there's easy pay,but bung it on your credit card and if you pay it straight off every month it's interest free too!

I nearly dropped the cup I was washing up when I heard that! Opium? nobody wears that anymore surely? It's the 1980's in a bottle, along with Giorgio of Beverly Hills yellow and white stripey bottle, and there's a reason that they stayed in the 80's - things have moved along! I was honestly expecting them to be selling it for about £20. Cheaper in Boots tbh, ok there's easy pay,but bung it on your credit card and if you pay it straight off every month it's interest free too!

What makes it worse is they have sold out!

Some people must have money to burn. Strangely Bid's product is in the original bottle I think they used to use ages ago, old bankrupt stock maybe?

http://store.bid.tv/bidtv/Health%20&%20Beauty/UR139224/ProductDetail.raction

Last edited:
It's the old packaging. When I looked on the web there's a glammed up version that's now 90ml. Even the couple of retailers who had the old bottle were a tad cheaper than that so called "bargain price" including their own website it would seem! Some people love the old scents, it makes me feel positively nauseous when I smell it, very rarely these days but each to their own I guess.

Latest posts

Back