Blatant mis selling again!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
Peter Simon flogging a simulated parapadasha ruby(he pronounced it about 5 different ways throughout the presentation and didn't get it right once!) . All he talked about from the start was the real P/ruby,how much they cost,how rare they are etc etc, it was as though he'd forgotten that he was selling an imitation. Not once did I hear him say this looks like the real thing, its shines like the real thing...He was blatantly "selling " the real thing and when it dropped down to about £20, he acted as though he was shocked to the core.."how ridiculous,you're getting this for two tenners". P&P conveniently disregarded...AGAIN! FFS you absolute douchebag, imitation gemstones set in gold plate are worth diddly-squat! (However pretty they are!) If you paid £30 for this, then as a customer, you have been well and truly "had!"

THAT MAN NEEDS TO BE FIRED, HE IS NOT DOING HIS EMPLOYERS ANY FAVOURS (in the long run). There's only a certain amount of time they'll be able to continue ripping off and conning their customers. Peter Simon YOU ARE DISGUSTING!

Last edited:
Oh no, Walter Mitty is at it again is he Merry?

Maybe all that Cristal Family Champagne went to his head yesterday. I am sure it was just a genuine mistake, he only ever knowingly tells it how it is.

On another point did you know that Soworfski is 'the foremost jewellery merchant in the world'?

And guess what, that Yarvik bundle is back after he explicitly said just yesterday evening we wouldn't see it again.

Oh Peter, you really are a Tom Pepper.

Last edited:
I always thought he pronounced it as sirwartski, and that Caroline woman says sharovski.

All flippin' clowns!

I always thought he pronounced it as sirwartski, and that Caroline woman says sharovski.

All flippin' clowns!

I think his pronunciation is dependent on his level of coherence at any given time. This varies from a deliberate mumble and stopping dead in his tracks when he dosen't want to make something clear to an all out, rambling slur.

But however he says it there's always a generous helping of BS to accompany the sale.

JR's talking about his manky gums, ewwww too much information! :puke::puke: He's also going on about how you should brush your teeth & gums from side to side, err WRONG according to a professor of dentistry & implants I saw a few years back, he said that does untold damage as it literally rips & damages the gums! Prob explains why JR's gums were diseased & eroding! (Mind you, cud also be caused by the amount of toxic crap that comes out of his mouth every time he's selling on TV)! What the feck is he doing advising anyone how to brush their teeth?! Isn't that a dentists/hygenists job??

JR's talking about his manky gums, ewwww too much information! :puke::puke: He's also going on about how you should brush your teeth & gums from side to side, err WRONG according to a professor of dentistry & implants I saw a few years back, he said that does untold damage as it literally rips & damages the gums! Prob explains why JR's gums were diseased & eroding! (Mind you, cud also be caused by the amount of toxic crap that comes out of his mouth every time he's selling on TV!

He isn't really a very positive advert for good oral healthcare is he?

His teeth look like they could do with much work. He could certainly do with a good scale and polish and his bottom teeth look like broken piano keys :happy:

Haha he's just said that HOF have got the Cartier EDT he's selling for £40.05 & said that's their sale price. He then said in the next scentence that Cartier don't so sales! Oh and apparently HOF is now called "House of Frasure" LOL

Haha he's just said that HOF have got the Cartier EDT he's selling for £40.05 & said that's their sale price. He then said in the next scentence that Cartier don't so sales! Oh and apparently HOF is now called "House of Frasure" LOL

Yes Nikki I heard him say that too.

Who needs sales? It's available on Cheap Smells, delivered, for £19.83, in fact it's available dirt cheap all over the place!

http://www.cheapsmells.com/productPaging.php?ref={adtype}&utm_source={adtype}&utm_medium=FREE&cm_mmc={adtype}-_-Free-_-Listing-_-7154&productId=7154

And James you really need some new jackets, i'm afraid your increasing waistline is getting the better of you.

Last edited:
Yes Nikki I heard him say that too.

Who needs sales? It's available on Cheap Smells, delivered, for £19.83, in fact it's available dirt cheap all over the place!

http://www.cheapsmells.com/productPaging.php?ref={adtype}&utm_source={adtype}&utm_medium=FREE&cm_mmc={adtype}-_-Free-_-Listing-_-7154&productId=7154

And James you really need some new jackets, i'm afraid your increasing waistline is getting the better of you.

I love cheapsmells, theyre great and NO P&P charges. Bid can't dream of competing with them for price or customer service!

JR's talking about his manky gums, ewwww too much information! :puke::puke: He's also going on about how you should brush your teeth & gums from side to side, err WRONG according to a professor of dentistry & implants I saw a few years back, he said that does untold damage as it literally rips & damages the gums! Prob explains why JR's gums were diseased & eroding! (Mind you, cud also be caused by the amount of toxic crap that comes out of his mouth every time he's selling on TV)! What the feck is he doing advising anyone how to brush their teeth?! Isn't that a dentists/hygenists job??

Listening to him go on about his teeth made me wanna :puke:

He just said " if you don't like this sen, send it back and we'll give you your £1 back." " I bet we don't get any back". Of course you wont get any back you plonker!

He just said " if you don't like this sen, send it back and we'll give you your £1 back." " I bet we don't get any back". Of course you wont get any back you plonker!
Haha I thought exactly the same thing! Yeh great deal...pay £1.53 call charge then £7.99 p&p plus £1 and guess what?? You get the quid back if you spend a further few quid on postage returning it!! They are the biggest discount channel in the UK tho' don't forget!:cool:

Aye, especially when the non-returnable delivery and call charge costs 950% more than the product :headbang:

Can't understand why I keep watching this rubbish!

Doctor, I need serious help.

I only watch in small bursts, best comedy all nite! I've switched over to QVC for some adult normal presenting & they've got a fab Elemis deal ahhh I'm back in the real world!

Last edited:
Well I'm off to bed, so I'm going to miss the real gold diamond rings. Can't take anymore of that prat!

I only watch in small bursts, best comedy all nite! I've switched over to QVC for some adult normal presenting & they've got a fab Elemis deal ahhh I'm back in the real word!

They were selling a REAL new iPad this evening with some great accessories and on EasyPay, not a Peter Simon Yarvik Sandwich er er er iPad.

QVC and Bid Shopping really are like night and day. 0800 numbers, very reasonable P+P charges and the presenters, although often cheesy, actually tell the truth.

Amazing!

Well I'm off to bed, so I'm going to miss the real gold diamond rings. Can't take anymore of that prat!

They're diamonds that look like zirconias according to what JR said earlier, sound amazing, I'm off to bed too, I guess we'll just have to mis out on these zirconia looking diamond sppectacular offerings, oh well x.

Latest posts

Back