The Cheek... Caroline Lyndsay

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just complaining about the price of a stamp and her dippy assistant complaining about the cost of sending a parcel at the Post Office.

Yes because the scarves you are selling would cost a normal person less than £7.99 to post, even Special Delivery - less than your postage for a faster service.

Just complaining about the price of a stamp and her dippy assistant complaining about the cost of sending a parcel at the Post Office.

Yes because the scarves you are selling would cost a normal person less than £7.99 to post, even Special Delivery - less than your postage for a faster service.

She even boasted you get THREE scarves delivered for the one P+P but that of course you can multibuy.

So lets say £9 for three sets of scarves and £24 for delivery, bargain.

She reminds me of Anne Diamond sat on the TV-am sofa it in 80's, her look really does appear to be stuck in time.

Last edited:
Did anyone see the fragrant Miss L in an ad for the "pamper days" Bid's been flogging?

She's sitting at a dressing table wearing what looks like the contents of a tart's handbag on her face while "seductively wrapped" in a superking size sheet.

She looked like a transvestite Honey Monster.

Needless to say, based on that kind of advertisement I multibought five. :happy:

I heard they were going to send Nicola George to try out the pampering day but the Manager said there was nothing that could be done with her face in just 2 hours.

NG.jpg

What I found really amusing about the "pamper days" promotion is a "Before/After" photograph they've been using; the 'After' picture just looks as if the same person has been dazzled with a very powerful camera flash!

Peter Simon made me laugh when selling this earlier with Peter Sherlock he said something on the lines of , They just sit you down in a chair and finger ya to which Peter Sherlock started chucking which set me off for much longer than it should have, Its just the way he said it

Peter Simon made me laugh when selling this earlier with Peter Sherlock he said something on the lines of , They just sit you down in a chair and finger ya to which Peter Sherlock started chucking which set me off for much longer than it should have, Its just the way he said it

Oooooooo! That's Gran sorted then :nod:

Did anyone see the fragrant Miss L in an ad for the "pamper days" Bid's been flogging?

She's sitting at a dressing table wearing what looks like the contents of a tart's handbag on her face while "seductively wrapped" in a superking size sheet.

She looked like a transvestite Honey Monster.

Needless to say, based on that kind of advertisement I multibought five. :happy:

What a horrid thing to say about another person. imagine if someone said this about you or your mummy? i think the term used for people who who do this type of anonymous bullying on the internet is 'Trolll"?

Very apt

Kat xxx

i hate to say this kat but you seem very defensive about the presenters on bid i think you need to take off your rose coloured glasses and see them for what they are high pressure sellers i feel that you do not like the forums comments about the presenters as you state comments are be horrid !!!! but these presenters are mega thick skinned they are not there for free they will be on fat wages and the bid tv bosses will be laughing at the shoppers all the way to the bank

Maybe Kat is a presenter or affiliated to one. I can't think of any other reasonable explanation for her defensiveness of the indefensible.

Oh goodness, build a bridge, get over it. People who actively put themselves into the media spotlight on telly know they are not always going to get glowing remarks, for goodness sakes its a jokey comment, its not like someone said she should die in a pit of acid is it? Really Kat, stop looking for every negative comment about God tv, sorry Bid tv, that you can hunt out, just to criticise it, maybe go watch and get some more fantastic bargains........oh wait......

Maybe Kat is a presenter or affiliated to one. I can't think of any other reasonable explanation for her defensiveness of the indefensible.

I thought that but then remembered that the presenters buy everything from anywhere but Bid.

They may pretend to phone, or a mate orders for them but I don't buy that for a minute :smirk:

I thought that but then remembered that the presenters buy everything from anywhere but Bid.

They may pretend to phone, or a mate orders for them but I don't buy that for a minute :smirk:

Mike Mason bought his headphones for £80, what a fool he could have bought some intempo head phones (he was selling last night) from bid for £7.99 plus p&p and phone call. As he knows great sound he even said the intempo ones were as good as his £80 ones. Why doesn't he just buy everything from bid?

Mike Mason bought his headphones for £80, what a fool he could have bought some intempo head phones (he was selling last night) from bid for £7.99 plus p&p and phone call. As he knows great sound he even said the intempo ones were as good as his £80 ones. Why doesn't he just buy everything from bid?

I know, he's getting much older but non the wiser where cash is concerned.

He told his other half while on screen to phone up and order him a pair because something has happened to his £80 pair although he didn't say what!

I believe Intempo headphones are actually OK for the price, no need to compare them to much more expensive models but hey, this is Bid!

They are what they are, decent, budget headphones. It's crazy, apparent BS'ing just for the sake of it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back