Marks and Spencer 50% off

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

SparklyBarbs

Guest Shopper
Marks and Spencer have 50% of christmas paper and cards and some decorations today. I bought 15 rolls of paper
at full price on friday at 3.50 and now they are all reduced to £1.50 and i can;t find the original receipt. Damm.
And there's twenty percent of home, womens and childrens things also.

This does not surprise me, I was in M&S on Friday and the amount of wrapping paper they had was unreal, everywhere I turned there was boxes full of it!!!!! :wonder:

I was a bit suprised myself, so bought it there and then., I usually have to look around for wrapping tags, but they were
aplenty there also. Times must be tough. Pity i lost the receipt LOL

My sister was here earlier (she works in M&S homewares,other sis works in foods) & she said yesterday was mental,queues never let up all day,were so long they were going round in circles!

They work in the Liffey Valley(Dublin) branch which is one of M&S busiest branches.

My DD and me were in Marks in Belfast yesterday, and the woman in the queue next to her gave her
a 20% voucher of our purchases. It could be used again, so on our way out, we gave it to someone
else, so all in all a good day, someone helped us and we returned the favour.

My DD and me were in Marks in Belfast yesterday, and the woman in the queue next to her gave her
a 20% voucher of our purchases. It could be used again, so on our way out, we gave it to someone
else, so all in all a good day, someone helped us and we returned the favour.

Aww Babs that's really nice! Reminds me of my journey to work, letting people into the queue of traffic to annoy the buggers that wouldn't let me in, ha ha!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I love Marks shoes because they do half sizes and I usually wait until midnight Christmas Day when they begin their sale. Mind you I bought 2 pairs the other week so maybe I should by-pass the sale lol. I`m a sucker for shoes ....

Latest posts

Back