Jacqui Joseph

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Sorry Jacqui but your not suited to Shopping Tv, i don't care how good your credentials are you just cant cut it on live tv. Every time she is on air i switch off. Why Ideal world got rid of Ellis and kept Jacqui ill never know

Apparently she used to work on a market stall. She is awful as a presenter, she just seems to blag her way through shows often repeating what the guest have said and umming and wowing and yesing. She was just showing a mixer and said don't just look at it in the box get it out and use it :giggle:

I used to think perhaps you were all a bit ott about how rubbish she was, but OMG she really does struggle doesn't she :( Seems that although she suited scripted TV very well and was undoubtedly very profficient, off the cuff stuff like shopping telly just isn't her bag.

I've noticed when Jacqui is presenting an item solo, she is acceptable. It's when she has to interact with a guest/s she struggles. Earlier on this afternoon, we had "oh wow", 4 times in a row. I nearly got friction burn from my tv remote being turned off so quickly. I'll admit it's a job I couldn't do, but neither can she.

By far the worst presenter on the Channel, bar the appalingly rough Haley West

Hayley West

Why oh why have they put her on mainline presenting, she was ok as a guest presenter but by is she bad on her own, dog rough, permatanned orange and just makes mistake after mistake. She is such a rubbish chavy presneter. How Ideal have come down compare her to the professional shopping tele supremo Ellis Ward, no comparison

Last edited:
http://www.jacquijoseph.com/ It seems she is also an interior designer and she seems so much better on her show reel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8KFfFKWDS4&feature=share&list=UUxKrFtAO03k6_ZFasAkVE2w I guess shopping tv just isn't her bag.

I like Jaqui, must be in the minority but perhaps she is too good for IW/C&C? Yes, perhaps she does need to increase her use of vocabulary with a larger variety of words and have a few less wows and ohhh just to silence the critics.

Latest posts

Back