Ideal Tablets

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well Done Ideal World - you really must have got a good percentage of our dear country into tablet computing.

And it's that time again, for another tablet Pick of the Day!

Apparently 100 people have bought the new POTD before the show... that's strange as I thought it was only available from 9pm yet the show started at 9pm

:wait:

I think Ideal have just tapped into the existing demand for tablets. That said, much as I love my own tablet, I'll scream if I see another one, I'll prob keep the channel switched off for a few days.

On the subject of tablets.....I've just taken a decongestant and two paracetamols as I've got a stinking cold!!:giggle:

Its typical of IW tbh something sells well on a few shows and there its one every other day in the past its been Easy fill baskets , Halogen ovens, Karchers, Vibrapowers, bissells. No idea what there gonna sell next year as everyone will have Tablets

Have you seen Janice do her little bit of acting near the Christmas tree as she takes the tablet out of the bag and is like WOW mum and dad thanks, I've got the number one present for Christmas :confused:

I bet Ideal World buyers are scouring the globe for a manufacturer of naff under-specified tablets so they can launch their own brand. What will they call it?

Cleverjoy? No they're saving that for their own line of sex aids.

Clevertab perhaps. IW please note, I'll sue for royalties if you use that

Have you seen Janice do her little bit of acting near the Christmas tree as she takes the tablet out of the bag and is like WOW mum and dad thanks, I've got the number one present for Christmas :confused:

Yeah its really really fake, and she also pretends to tap away some times its so obvious its cringe worthy

Latest posts

Back