Mike Mason - His Lady/Godess and little boy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cazz1993

Registered Shopper
Does anybody get annoyed by Mike Mason going on about his "Lady/Goddess" and his son? I know he loves his wife and he's proud to be a dad, but he goes on about it all the time and it gets annoying after a while. Like he's selling a Yarvik tablet and he's been going on about them for most of it.

I wish he's just get on with his job and stop letting us know about his private life. Does anybody actually care?

Does anybody get annoyed by Mike Mason going on about his "Lady/Goddess" and his son? I know he loves his wife and he's proud to be a dad, but he goes on about it all the time and it gets annoying after a while. Like he's selling a Yarvik tablet and he's been going on about them for most of it.

I wish he's just get on with his job and stop letting us know about his private life. Does anybody actually care?

I used to feel like that, but now reckon that when Mikeyboy is spouting about his Missus and sproglet, it's the closest he ever comes to being sincere.

It makes a change from all the lies :nod:

I always love to hear about real people and their families, the gloss is somewhat tarnished when it's associated with selling something though.

Especially if you cannot be sure it's true.

Last edited:

I don't think they've tied the knot

Latest posts

Back