Christmas Day in a Bid.tv fan's household?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Paul_s

tea and cake
Gener8 Steam mop for gran
Klaus Kobec watch for the young son
Christin Lars watch for Dad
Tanzanite 9ct Gold effect ring for mum
Multi-tool with hammer for Uncle Bert
Fire Blanket for Grandad
Watch Company watch with 100 spare straps for the girlfriend
Gyrocopter for the young chap who likes non-CE approved toys
Yarvik Tablet for Lady/Goddess
Tommy & Kate hot water bottle for Great great Grandma
Jean Paul Dupont for dad
Jean Paul Dupont for Bexi (she'll file for divorce when she sees this)

All wrapped up in the £1 mega deal Bid.tv christmas bags. :wave:

What Christmas present would you like Bid-up to deliver?

I would be thrilled to receive these Lucky Elephants on Christmas Morning.

Lucky.jpg

Maybe we could all chip in and purchase James a Christin Lars watch? Post it to Bid.tv studio's.

We could even ask Moet&Muffins to pass on the window light ornament to Mike Mason so that his house isn't robbed over the festive period...

I would pay to have christmas dinner with Tommy and Kate, Dr Cringles, Christin Lars and Phillip Mercier. And ofcourse Our Bet, Our Maud, Our Karen and Brenda.:giggle:

Last edited:
I'll have me a set of worry angels. What if Peter Simon is right and we really need them? I think we should all get them.

I bet you ladies would appreciate a bottle of Shh! by Jade Goody. According to Peter Simon it sells for £80 - and don't forget to keep the bottle as one day it will be a collectors item.:giggle:

You know, this thread makes a really good point. I thought I'd have a real think about something I would actually like from Bid for Xmas, but there really is nothing any good at all!!! When the AAAA Tanzanite came on last night, I thought "ah, finally something classy" but it was all set in gold plated silver!!!! Back in the day, there would have been loads I would have gladly had from Bid, crikey there was some GREAT stuff, what the hell happened??? Im going to watch now and deliberately look for something I would be glad to get on Christmas day.......dont wait up I fear :p

nah this time of the year you want some Dr Cringles Ice Gripper Boots - as MIke Mason et al keep reminding us it's the coldest winter in 100 years and very slippery out there.

Ah yes I didn't consider this.

But do remember to carry round a tub of the ice melting powder for extra safety.

Ah yes I didn't consider this.

But do remember to carry round a tub of the ice melting powder for extra safety.

Just to be on the safe side , there's always the Blue Magic for any spills over the Christmas Period , will have your carpets back to their best in no time .

Just to be on the safe side , there's always the Blue Magic for any spills over the Christmas Period , will have your carpets back to their best in no time .

Good advice, Delboy Mason has it on his show at 10pm so I might order some.

Then again...... :giggle:

I would definately want one of those tablets........ No not a Yarvik one... I mean a ****** HEADACHE ONE!!!!

Latest posts

Back