I don't watch, so can anyone help?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Switching between channels the other night, I saw a chef tony pick of the day, on sale for £79.99, that was £100.00 off. Is this correct? Has it been on sale on IW before at the higher price? It seems a lot to knock off the price. Other people who do watch IW have told me that, although a product may be at one price, when it does air, usually only when a POD, it is at a much lower price, which would seem to indicate that the lower price is the more genuine one, with the higher price being attributed to the item only to make the reduced cost seem a greater bargain than it actually is.:bandit:

I couldn't say for sure if it had been lower as I don't watch it all time. I did think it was a good deal so I ordered it (only as it has the good housekeeping award).

All of the pick of the years have had very inflated usual Iw prices, They have shown the pick of the day for £99.99 before but no idea if its ever been cheaper or more expensive on air before,

I know there's another thread on here about Chef Tony as the machine kept breaking. No idea on price or if it was the same package though.

I watched a lot of the presentations of this and to be brutally honest it looked absolutely crap :( sorry.

Latest posts

Back