Who is your favorite Ideal World Presenter ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
My favorites are Debbie , Lottie and Loen. Denice is bearable so is Andy and Sean. My least faves are Howard , Genvieve and Jacqui

I rarely watch IW, but my favourite presenter is Loen. In my opinion she can even make the repetitive items (Halogen ovens, Karcher etc etc) watchable. But it's the fact that nearly every show is a clone of one a few days before that stops me from turning onto channel 22. In some cases I'd rather watch paint dry (and I've no doubt that Loen could make that fun too. :wink:)

They all remind me of the worst type of market spiv, who sell you a piece of tat one day and are gone the next. However, with this bunch they're back selling differrent tat the next day.

I no its shocking but i dont :( sorry to all his fans out there lol and yea i likes Ellis too was a shame she left.

Probably Dean is the best presenter on there...was never keen on Elis so don't mind her leaving

I like Lottie and Loen, I like Howard as well, he is so funny and harmless.Debbie is ok when she does sewing shows but when she does craft she seems stuck for what to say and there are long pauses where she is just flicking through paper or card. I thought Andy Love was ok but his drawling out of his words gets on my nerves more and more and I have to switch him off. My most favourite male presenter is Dean. I find Dave patronising and pushy. Genevive has grown on me now her voice has toned down. I have tried I really have to like Jackie Joseph but she has got no better at all and I just cannot bear to watch her. All the umms are bad enough without the constant I have to say. I cannot understand how she got the job in the first place.

I like Loen and Dean, I think they both come across as really down to earth and not patronising.

I can't watch Deennise (sorry don't know how to spell her name, is it two ee's or two nn's lol) she is so boring and I would rather watch paint dry.

Hardly ever watch, owing to the fact that their inventory can be written down on the back of an envelope. Debbie is ok, but can't stand the rest of them. Particularly awful are Sean, Loen and Dennise :yawn:

Last edited:
Worse is Andy love !!! hes on create and craft atm and thinks hes funny however hes not in the slightest and keeps bragging and about his film yawn. I like Debbie. And if Loen is well enough to travel to scotland 2morrow then shes well enough to turn up to work!!! just saying ......:taphead: I like Debbie and well done debbie for covering Loens shows .

Last edited:
And if Loen is well enough to travel to scotland 2morrow then shes well enough to turn up to work!!! just saying ......:taphead: I like Debbie and well done debbie for covering Loens shows .

How does that make sense? Being driven in a car to Scotland is very different from standing up in front of the cameras with all the hot lights beating down on you...glad you are not my manager! :happy:

U seem to know an awful lot alan is there something uve not told us? and yes im very glad im not ur manager :D

I must admit I like Debbie because she's quite informative (yes I like her sewing stuff!) and laughs off things when they go wrong. The black girl doesn't come across too well as a sales presenter (on create n craft) to me and the others are mostly harmless.

U seem to know an awful lot alan is there something uve not told us? and yes im very glad im not ur manager :D

No, nothing I've not told you! :happy:

Just know from experience traveling in a car when your not well is very different from working when unwell.

Latest posts

Back