Hunkydory Midnight Elegance Collection

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SydneyRose

Registered Shopper
Just wondered if anyone can help. I ordered the Midnight Elegance collections when it was the pick of the day, waiting for it to arrive. Had an email to say it was despatched then a refund appeared in my bank account and no pick of the day, no explanation as to why just wondered if anyone else had the same.

No I got mine, But this has happened to me twice with IW, make sure you get your P&P back! They usually have some rubbish excuse, you might want to message Hunkydory on their FB page or join the sister forum Craft telly. Anne Marie is a member on there and HD a sponsor.

Just wondered if anyone can help. I ordered the Midnight Elegance collections when it was the pick of the day, waiting for it to arrive. Had an email to say it was despatched then a refund appeared in my bank account and no pick of the day, no explanation as to why just wondered if anyone else had the same.

I have not had the same problem as you but I received my Midnight elegance collection minus the Home Sweet Home, The Birds and Cages and the Cats. I have sent 4 emails over the past month to create and craft and all I have had back is the automated reply. Very bad customer service. In fact I consider it does not exist. Over the past 12 months I have bought at least 12 sets from them but no more. It is not our fault that they did not have enough of the product and at least a letter of apology would have been nice. Proves one thing all they want is our money and not our loyalty. Gerry48

I just came to see if someone else had a similar problem. I've had one order of Hunkydory stuff (yes an offer of the day thing) refunded back in august with no explanation and took three weeks to get £1 back for the P&P offer. Eventually got it as a credit which was fine but I've just had another refund back for a different HK product which was just non-promo. This time they did put a letter from the warehouse apologising and it would be sent later. A few hours later, refund appears.

Now aside from C&W CS, this seems more like a HK issue and stock control as I can't believe its just the warehouse here. What I'm saying is that product X comes in and recorded in the system but product "y" has been sent and put in "X" product location. Where on picking the item, the barcodes don't match and cue the refund process as the incoming stock hasn't been verified.

Latest posts

Back