Products you would like to see return?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
They have been a fair amount of decent products on IW over the years sadly many have gone now but what would you like to see back on air? Some of my favorites are The Derma wand ( i still have mine), the range of skincare which had tea tree and Anica in it, cant remember the name of it but they did face washes and bath products , Mandy was the guest but this disappeared a gd 3 or 4 years ago.

I use to like the peel therapy range - It was introduced by a lady from Canada. Other ranges were Hormeta, Bio-Col, A lady called Manuela had a range. What happened to the Flexi-Bar product? All vanished.

Anything other than Karcher, 13 in 1 ladders and that car product would be fine.

Just keep the Linda Lusardi skin care coming please & what would be nice is a fragrance from her as her skin care smells gorgeous. IW also used to do fab curtains, well priced & looked lovely not at all cheap. I can't remember what the range was called but my mum bought some & she was delighted.

I bought the InstantPaperShade that the lady had presented on Dragon's Den. I have it on all my windows to keep out the glaring sun as I am light sensitive. It's fabulous! Haven't seen it presented for ages.

Latest posts

Back