Christin Lars Watch with four encrusted Diamonds...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well they weren't encrusted Diamonds as decribed by the dim assistant, but it was the Watch that was Diamond encrusted. Encrusted with all of those four precious Gems, and only £29.99.

Now stop it guys. Cheatin Liars oops sorry Christin Lars watches are a treat of a gift.

As the one and only Mike Mason said last night 'take £30 to a jeweller and ask for a DIAMOND watch, you won't get one'.

If I am lucky enough to get one I will just sit and stare at those wonderful, and indeed impressive stones.

Klaus Kobec now on PD and Chris Birkett says they are notoriously expensive to produce

Now now Momma, I expect better from you. The honourable Mr James said recently that when you think Breitling and Omega you are talking quality, and Klaus Kobec is quality. Therefore they are as good to my mind, James wouldn't lie.

The old moron was calling them Klaws Koobeck the other day.

Now now Momma, I expect better from you. The honourable Mr James said recently that when you think Breitling and Omega you are talking quality, and Klaus Kobec is quality. Therefore they are as good to my mind, James wouldn't lie.

The old moron was calling them Klaws Koobeck the other day.

lol the way he was talking, it would be right out of my price range. Could he get it below £200? I felt the sadness in me rising :doh:

It went for £60.........he was right! Still £40 too high :smirk:

quite funny yesterday i think

one of the assistants said something like

"the famous christin lars"

andy then said he is not actually a real person....

lol the way he was talking, it would be right out of my price range. Could he get it below £200? I felt the sadness in me rising :doh:

It went for £60.........he was right! Still £40 too high :smirk:

You see I don't think the Klaus Kobec watches are that bad really, they are a bit blingy for me personally but they are probably half decent watches, and they have a decent guarantee. Are they comparable to a Breitling? No, but Bid cannot sell a watch without some sort of brand association.

It's the Aquaswiss I have the biggest problem with, they are a strange brand. What kind of a luxury watchmaker would have a tacky section on their website dedicated to who wears them (no doubt for a fee).

http://www.aquaswisswatch.com/index.php?p=gallery&category=AS%20SEEN%20ON

James is flogging another diamond Christin Lars. Quite a nice looking watch but please James, don't make out the four diamonds are anything other than a design feature, they are almost certainly not valuable. You can barely even see them blown up on a massive plasma TV set!

0.02 carats in total which makes each diamond 0.005 carat!

James is flogging another diamond Christin Lars. Quite a nice looking watch but please James, don't make out the four diamonds are anything other than a design feature, they are almost certainly not valuable. You can barely even see them blown up on a massive plasma TV set!

0.02 carats in total which makes each diamond 0.005 carat!

This reminded me of something which was being sold on bid a couple of weeks ago (necklace - see image). It's SOLID 9ct gold, and was in a NON STOP DROP!!! I forgot who the presenter was, but they said something similar to "This is amazing....I hope you realise this is solid gold....Please don't pass this offer up!"

Look at the image. It finally went for £35 or so. Please guess the weight of the gold. The weight was only displayed on their website, so people who received it wouldn't have been too happy. You will never guess the weight!

gold.jpg

Now stop it guys. Cheatin Liars oops sorry Christin Lars watches are a treat of a gift.

As the one and only Mike Mason said last night 'take £30 to a jeweller and ask for a DIAMOND watch, you won't get one'.

If I am lucky enough to get one I will just sit and stare at those wonderful, and indeed impressive stones.

Wirral, I'm concerned about you. Have you secretly been to the Peter Simon school of performing arts to come out with this?? (Post a pic on here when you've bought one of these "delishious, simply exquisite, delightful watches", I know you're dying to get your hands on one)! :wink:

This reminded me of something which was being sold on bid a couple of weeks ago (necklace - see image). It's SOLID 9ct gold, and was in a NON STOP DROP!!! I forgot who the presenter was, but they said something similar to "This is amazing....I hope you realise this is solid gold....Please don't pass this offer up!"

Look at the image. It finally went for £35 or so. Please guess the weight of the gold. The weight was only displayed on their website, so people who received it wouldn't have been too happy. You will never guess the weight!

View attachment 8679

Hmmm I'd say 1.4-2 grams? Ok I looked at a similar one they had on their site when I last saw they were selling solid gold. It reminds me of when French & Saunders did a sketch about shopping TV jewellery presenting when they dropped the necklace, thought they'd recovered it to find it was a strand of hair instead lol.

Wirral, I'm concerned about you. Have you secretly been to the Peter Simon school of performing arts to come out with this?? (Post a pic on here when you've bought one of these "delishious, simply exquisite, delightful watches", I know you're dying to get your hands on one)! :wink:

Unfortunately I didn't receive a CL for christmas, despite all my hints. Sadly I cannot afford such an expensive, luxury diamond watch right now.

0.005 carat is quite a stone size :grin:

quite funny yesterday i think

one of the assistants said something like

"the famous christin lars"

andy then said he is not actually a real person....

Hahaha! That must have been hilarious to watch in an Elldorado kind of way! It wasn't one of the blonde ones was it bless 'em? Not making any untoward jokes about blondes here but they really have got 2 blonde errr co presenting girls who probably didn't get there through any mensa status. They are funny to watch tho. :mysmilie_15:

Russell was flogging a Shitlet, Triplet Opal ring (925), 60 in the quantity.

He sold 3 ha ha. Hopefully people are now doing a bit of research. He is absolutely full of it.

He just did another 'better' one (gold plated 925) with 75 in the quantity. He sold just 16.

Joy!

Last edited:
Hmmm I'd say 1.4-2 grams? Ok I looked at a similar one they had on their site when I last saw they were selling solid gold. It reminds me of when French & Saunders did a sketch about shopping TV jewellery presenting when they dropped the necklace, thought they'd recovered it to find it was a strand of hair instead lol.

It's actually 0.78 grams!

http://store.bid.tv/bidtv/9ct-Yello...-Made-in-Italy/PG138807/ProductDetail.raction proof in case Kat comes back and disputes it ;) I can't see how people will be happy with it... And my mistake, it was a bracelet.

And this compares to the lookalike which is gold plated which is around 7g, which I suppose is mainly nickel or something.. :L

It's actually 0.78 grams!

http://store.bid.tv/bidtv/9ct-Yello...-Made-in-Italy/PG138807/ProductDetail.raction proof in case Kat comes back and disputes it ;) I can't see how people will be happy with it... And my mistake, it was a bracelet.

And this compares to the lookalike which is gold plated which is around 7g, which I suppose is mainly nickel or something.. :L

Blimey! LOL! That must be practically microscopic! I wonder if anyone complains cos they can't find it in the packaging?

Maybe they melted the gold leaf off those god awful Montine watches and made them into bracelets :grin:

Russell was flogging a Shitlet, Triplet Opal ring (925), 60 in the quantity.

He sold 3 ha ha. Hopefully people are now doing a bit of research. He is absolutely full of it.

He just did another 'better' one (gold plated 925) with 75 in the quantity. He sold just 16.

Joy!

I watched that lol

The first one looked bliddy rough in the lightbox, which is supposed to enhance it to its fullest. It looked a dirty brown lol

Latest posts

Back