Strictly 2012 The Final 22nd December

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
So the time has come.

The Final.

Three Dances each, favourite dance, judges choice and show dance.

Kimberley

Waltz
Tango

Denise

Jive
Charleston

Dani

Tango
Jive?

Louis

Charleston
Salsa(yes the Dirty Dancing one)

Okay, I am going to say Denise will be first out, as with the public vote only she is not liked.

Louis, okay, The Dirty Dancing Salsa is a sure fire hit. Judges didn't seem over impressed but the public went nuts for it.

Agree, based on those choices of dance Denise is going out as they are way too similar in choreography. Not so sure her charleston is going to translate very well in Blackpool though that may be down to the singers. Surprised they didn't choose a ballroom for her but as we all know, the public vote is against her anyway.

Hold on, isn't there a bit too much jive and charleston going on?

Kimberley leaves me cold, but I like the other three couples and would be happy for anyone of them to win. I absolutely love Louis's dances and Dani did a mean Jive... I like all the pros in the final so good luck to them all. I am really looking forward to a great finale..

I am crossing everything for Kimberley to win. I have a feeling though that it will be Danni or Louis. Really looking forward to the show.

I didn't like Kimberley in the beginning but she has grown on me. My favourite is Louis - hope he wins. Danni is ok but I don't like Vincent. Denise still leaves me cold. If she is not out first then I will be voting for any of the others who are left in with her to make sure she doesn't win.

I really want Kimberley to win. I do think that each couple should have to do a classic ballroom dance and a latin though, in order to show versatility.

If Louis gets to do a show dance it could be spectacular. I really like the way that Flavia has used his gymnastics - only when it really fits in with the dance and only one or two moves per dance even then.

I won't get to see the final until Sunday, so I'll have to steer clear of all forums, social media, and press until I've seen it.

Yes, when I was putting the list up, thought "Hello lot of Charleston's and Jives in this Final."

They had Winners from previous years on ITT. Jill Halfpenny,Chris and Ramps. Now I got a phone call so only heard Jill saying who she thought would/should win. She picked Dani.

Looking forward too tonight. All the finalists have earned their place. I predict Denise out first ,followed by Danl and a very close race between Louis and Kimberly for the title.

I would like to see Kimberly win.

According to the bookies, Louis is the sure fire winner. I see Denise has dislocated a rib this week to gain a last minute sympathy vote. Not a hope in hell imho! I still can't take to Kimberley even though I can appreciate that she dances well and some of the routines are great. Fingers crossed for a Dani win for me:)

I also think Louis will be voted the winner, though he is not the best all round dancer & neither is Dani but poor old Denise is unlikely to pull in enough votes to win & anyway, I am still rooting for Kimberley, who is not only the best all round dancer but is the most improved by far & who shows the most personality in her dancing efforts!
Plus, having come so close last year it would be lovely to see Pasha go all the way & actually win it this time, as he is definitely one of my fav pro dancers! :up:

I also think Louis will be voted the winner, though he is not the best all round dancer & neither is Dani but poor old Denise is unlikely to pull in enough votes to win & anyway, I am still rooting for Kimberley, who is not only the best all round dancer but is the most improved by far & who shows the most personality in her dancing efforts!

Plus, having come so close last year it would be lovely to see Pasha go all the way & actually win it this time, as he is definitely one of my fav pro dancers! :up:

Oh yes, most definitely! And he has a very capable partner in Kimberley, so I'm hoping they both pull off a great performance tonight. He is such a good choreographer....imho. Louis is my second favourite, I voted for these two last week.

Looking at the choice of music, apart from Louis, the choice is rather drab and I can see it being between him & Kimberly. Bohemian Rhapsody for a show dance isn't one of those tunes that can carry a dance let alone having the singers murder it first.

I haven't seen last nights ITT because BBC Wales decided that the rugby would be better so put it on at 1730 today. Still, thats an entire evening of Strictly then!

Looking at the choice of music, apart from Louis, the choice is rather drab and I can see it being between him & Kimberly. Bohemian Rhapsody for a show dance isn't one of those tunes that can carry a dance let alone having the singers murder it first.

I haven't seen last nights ITT because BBC Wales decided that the rugby would be better so put it on at 1730 today. Still, thats an entire evening of Strictly then!

They put a picture of the singers on the Strictly Facebook page the other day and were saying how great they are. Lots of people were agreeing but one person commented that they were not up to their usual standard. They have really 'murdered' some of the songs this year, which is such a shame as they are normal fantastic. Lets hope next year we get a better batch of singers........ PLEASE!!!

Hope Louis wins.....what a body!!

Tess must think it's Christmas Day already wrapped up in all that Bacofoil......:wink:

Okay.

Judge's Pick

Denise, yes it was excellent. But I just felt it wasn't any better than the first time she did it.

Dani, really liked her Tango. But get the idea the judges want her gone by the marks

Kimberley, very elegant, lovely smooth

Louis, OMG LOVED IT!!!!!!!!

Show Dance

Denise, WOW!!!!!! But I sort of felt a bit awkward coming out of some of the lifts.

Oh whoever the hell was singing Bo Raps should be shot!

Dani, Not sure to be honest. Interesting but again the judges seem to want her gone first.

Kimberley, Fun. He really wanted to show her dancing showcasing Kimberley on her own.

Louis, OMG UNBELIEVABLE I swear I thought ballet. So smooth he seemed to fly at times.

Denise was just thrown around by James - not much dance content but it was ok. Dani it looked clumsy in placed. Kimberley looked tired in her dance but it was good. Louis was AMAZING.

Louis to win PLEASE !!!!!

Oh yeah, Louis really did step up the performance and that showdance was fantastic. Agree with Donna completely and Denise did do the jive better first time. Just seemed flat probably because of the showdance which as a spectacle was amzing. But as content goes, the others were far better.

They should ban any Queen number from Strictly. Immediately. On pain of death.

I'm not a massive Queen fan but the way 'Day-Varch-and-is-wunnerful-orchestra' manages to mangle the rhythms and lyrics is so distracting I miss the dancing.

Latest posts

Back