sally jaxx (delivery again)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

newtobid

Registered Shopper
has just said

`"i really really hope this will be with you by xmas day probably even xmas eve"

well sally i am sorry to say but there is not a cat in hells chance these ****** body essentials will arrive then and you NO IT.

disgusting and my first asa complaint has been filed

and again

"i can guarantee it but i am very hopeful you will get this before xmas"

not to mention this is a "top french brand"

when peter sherlock introduced coryse salome he stated it was a small brand

and again

"i can guarantee it but i am very hopeful you will get this before xmas"

not to mention this is a "top french brand"

when peter sherlock introduced coryse salome he stated it was a small brand

Now they guarantee delivery for orders upto midnight, they are using Special Delivery.

Surprise surprise it's all small items which wouldn't cost £8 by Royal Mail Special Delivery anyway, upto a kilo only costs £7.55 for items worth £500 or less and that's for individual items, companies that frank the mail only pay £7.10.

In fact items upto 100g which would be sufficient for small items of jewellery etc only cost £5.65

Guaranteed Delivery at extra cost to us my arse, it might cost them a bit more but the customer is paying for all of the cost, and more!!

http://www.royalmail.com/delivery/business-delivery-options-uk/special-delivery-next-day/prices

Last edited:
Now they guarantee delivery for orders upto midnight, they are using Special Delivery.

Surprise surprise it's all small items which wouldn't cost £8 by Royal Mail Special Delivery anyway, upto a kilo only costs £7.55 for items worth £500 or less and that's for individual items, companies that frank the mail only pay £7.10.

In fact items upto 100g which would be sufficient for small items of jewellery etc only cost £5.65

Guaranteed Delivery at extra cost to us my arse, it might cost them a bit more but the customer is paying for all of the cost, and more!!

http://www.royalmail.com/delivery/business-delivery-options-uk/special-delivery-next-day/prices

could be via courier, you can order up to 10pm 23rd with Very

could be via courier, you can order up to 10pm 23rd with Very

James said Special Delivery but you could be right as he subsequently said by courier which is almost certainly cheaper again than Special Delivery!

They just never give up with their bull.

Why did they have a cut off point anyway (was it Wednesday?) if they're trying to shift loads more after it?

They seem really desperate to me

Indeed Momma, maybe they didn't meet their targets. I have no doubt they will be paying a few bob more for delivery but £7.99 will still more than cover the costs for the small items on sale even by Royal Mail Special Delivery, never mind the couriers that they no doubt use like Yodel.

Poor James isn't selling as much as usual is he, I feel so sorry for him and the company.

Last edited:
Indeed Momma, maybe they didn't meet their targets. I have no doubt they will be paying a few bob more for delivery but £7.99 will still more than cover the costs for the small items on sale even by Royal Mail Special Delivery, never mind the couriers that they no doubt use like Yodel.

Poor James isn't selling as much as usual is he, I feel so sorry for him and the company.

I noticed earlier even with Sally Jaxx items were extremely slow to sell... the Mayan's weren't predicting the end of the world but the end of Bid.tv! :D

I noticed earlier even with Sally Jaxx items were extremely slow to sell... the Mayan's weren't predicting the end of the world but the end of Bid.tv! :D

Have you seen the 'bargain' ring James is selling now, it was well over £200 and dropped like a brick to £59.99 which he says is amazing and apologised if it has sold for more.

James, it always costs £59.99 on your website, prat!

http://store.bid.tv/bidtv/1.31ct-AAA-Tanzanite-%26-0.11ct-White-Topaz-Ring--Set-in-18ct-Gold-Plated-Sterling-Silver---Size-P/GV136969/ProductDetail.raction

Oh no, the diamond 'encrusted' and 'solid 24ct gold' Montine watch is coming up. Get your Visa cards out guys, it's a real bargain.

Horology at it's classiest.

Last edited:
Another ripoff in progress, the ring on now is falling from nearly £800 but is openly on sale on their website for £229.99.

It's now dropped to £249.99 and James says 'this is lower than we discussed'. But it's still higher than your own website James, shysters.

The final price is £237.97 and they have supposedly taken everything off the price they can, it's as low as they can possibly go. How can they get away with selling items for more on screen than on their website?

http://store.bid.tv/bidtv/1.15ct-AAAA-Tanzanite-%26-0.19ct-Diamond-Ring--Set-in-18ct-Gold-Plated-Sterling-Silver---Size-P/GV136999/ProductDetail.raction

Last edited:
I watched Sally Jaxx yesterday when she was showing off the LRCO bracelet. I had to laugh when she kept banging on about it being 100% crystal.....yeah that's going to make me pick up the telephone and order!

I'm just jealous: 24K gold leaf!

Not plated, not dipped. Gold LEAF!!

*SWOON*

Well guys if you needed any proof that James Russell is a complete and utter BS'er here it is in black and white. He is selling the Montine monstrosity at £22.89 and he turns to Gianni and says 'have you seen this go for lower?'. James then says, without flinching 'I havent seen this go for anything like that, you may have done but I certainly haven't done'. Well James, I have seen it go for lower.

I refer everyone to this thread (link below) where James HIMSELF sold it for £18.99 just last Saturday, see post 6.

http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?38741-Montine-watch-24-carat-solid-gold-leaf-dial!&p=630254&highlight=montine#post630254

Last edited:
has just said

`"i really really hope this will be with you by xmas day probably even xmas eve"

well sally i am sorry to say but there is not a cat in hells chance these ****** body essentials will arrive then and you NO IT.

disgusting and my first asa complaint has been filed
What a stupid thing to for her to say, they're hardly likley to deliver it on Christmas Day are they?! It it hasn't turned up Xmas Eve I think we can 100% say it aint turning up for Xmas!!

Last edited:
Another ripoff in progress, the ring on now is falling from nearly £800 but is openly on sale on their website for £229.99.

It's now dropped to £249.99 and James says 'this is lower than we discussed'. But it's still higher than your own website James, shysters.

The final price is £237.97 and they have supposedly taken everything off the price they can, it's as low as they can possibly go. How can they get away with selling items for more on screen than on their website?

http://store.bid.tv/bidtv/1.15ct-AAAA-Tanzanite-%26-0.19ct-Diamond-Ring--Set-in-18ct-Gold-Plated-Sterling-Silver---Size-P/GV136999/ProductDetail.raction

I wouldn't give them £37.97 let alone £200 more! The diamonds lacked any lustre and it's only silver plated!

Latest posts

Back