Ronnie Wood's bride

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Disenchanted

Guest Shopper
Pictures of Ronnie Wood and his new bride on Daily Mail website. Sooner her than me but her dress is beautiful - makes a change from the usual strapless, beaded gowns.

She looks lovely but Ronnie needs a good iron! Rod Stewart scrubs up well and seems to favour the smart suit look these days. Macca's wife appears to be totally in charge of that relationship if body language is anything to go by......:wink:

Yes, Rod Stewart certainly seems to have improved with age. He has a home in Epping Forest, not a million miles from us, and often eats at local restaurants - I've heard that he is charming, funny and very approachable.

'And what attracted you to the millionaire/rock star Ronnie Wood Ms Humphreys?' Silly old fool ~ I give them a year tops.

The wedding photos are giving off a bit of bad body language from Mrs W don't you think? That kiss shot - "quick, get it over with". She's lovely and looked fab. He looks like an old fool. Nothing like growing old gracefully :p I don't particularly care for him anyway, or Macca but Rod is cool and I think Chris Evans totally humiliated and patronized him during his recent interview on his show.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

'And what attracted you to the millionaire/rock star Ronnie Wood Ms Humphreys?' Silly old fool ~ I give them a year tops.

Tricky one that PP.......can I phone a friend?!! :wink:

Now really BL, don't waste one of your quiz 'lives' on such a simplistic question, save it for one of the more difficult ones.....honestly, some people have no idea how to win quiz shows, huh....? :grin:

Ronnie Wood is a right fool with some very unpleasant aspects to his personality but he plays divinely and I have enjoyed his work all my life. He was brilliant at the stones PPV last weekend, I enjoyed it immensely.
He ain't as rich as a proper 'stone though, but I'm sure that doesn't matter to his bride in the least :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back