Yarvik watch

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought a tablet off Ideal World late last night, far better spec than the Yarvik for the same price.

Even guaranteed xmas delivery which was quite expensive (£9.99) but I actually trust IW. Strangely they didn't once say it was better than another brand of tablet, they merely sold it on it's own merits.

Crazy eh?

Last edited:
Hmmm, Sally Jaxx seemed a bit cool with Russell then.

James wished everyone a happy christmas before he went, I wonder how many people will have a happy christmas when they open some of the garbage they bought from him.

Sally is doing a competition for a handbag tonight, what chance it is a Rosa Benini?

Rosa.jpg

Last edited:
Today I did some last-minute Christmas shopping and I saw a Yarvik tablet advertised on the window of Currys.. Surprise, surprise, it was cheaper than BID and you don't have to pay postage. I automatically thought of Bid and their ridiculous prices when I saw it.

James wished everyone a happy christmas before he went, I wonder how many people will have a happy christmas when they open some of the garbage they bought from him.

Sally is doing a competition for a handbag tonight, what chance it is a Rosa Benini?

View attachment 8520

She hugged him when he left, maybe glad to see the back of him for a week

View attachment 8520

Highly possible, they've been flogging that George & Mildred style 70's classic frequently but it just doesn't seem to be shifting, HMMM wonder why? lol x.

She hugged him when he left, maybe glad to see the back of him for a week

Yeah Momma she seemed more friendly when he left, when he introduced her promo she wasn't very warm. I bet there is a real hierarchy in that place, and they are really competitive.

Are you entering Sally's Twitter competition?, please don't miss out Momma it could just be a genuine Benini.

Yeah Momma she seemed more friendly when he left, when he introduced her promo she wasn't very warm. I bet there is a real hierarchy in that place, and they are really competitive.

Are you entering Sally's Twitter competition?, please don't miss out Momma it could just be a genuine Benini.

It's on my 'to do' list :wonder:

"Those Rosa Benini bags are like ones Mulberry and Stella McCartney are doing, you'd easily pay 400, 500, 600 pounds for one"

My impression of Peter Simon :drunk:

I bought a tablet off Ideal World late last night, far better spec than the Yarvik for the same price.

Even guaranteed xmas delivery which was quite expensive (£9.99) but I actually trust IW. Strangely they didn't once say it was better than another brand of tablet, they merely sold it on it's own merits.

Crazy eh?

I'm glad someone is happy to trust Ideal World. It took me over six months and numerous phone calls to their shambolic customer service centre in India to get a refund for a Memory Foam Mattress. I think you are OK with them, until you have a problem with something you bought. Then you are in deep doo doo! I will never buy from that shower of idiots again! I agree with most of the comments on Rreview Centre.

http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews87736.html

I'm glad someone is happy to trust Ideal World. It took me over six months and numerous phone calls to their shambolic customer service centre in India to get a refund for a Memory Foam Mattress. I think you are OK with them, until you have a problem with something you bought. Then you are in deep doo doo! I will never buy from that shower of idiots again! I agree with most of the comments on Rreview Centre.

http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews87736.html

I have honestly never had a single issue with them but then again I haven't ever had to speak to their CS as all the products have been OK so perhaps I have been lucky. I bet it's sods law I now have a problem with the order due to arrive on Monday! I have only ever had one issue with QVC but that was donkeys year ago, I ordered a ring that didn't arrive so they sent me a replacement and about a month later the original parcel arrived!

But do you remember Shop? My goodness, I had a nightmare with them though and I wasn't one bit surprised when they closed down.

Last edited:
Wirral, I think QVC is the best shopping channel. Free phone calls and tip top service. Hope your pad arrives in time and is ok.

Wirral, I think QVC is the best shopping channel. Free phone calls and tip top service. Hope your pad arrives in time and is ok.

Thanks Radio. QVC are very good indeed and sell many excellent high quality products. Honest presentations, free calls and top customer service. I have spent a fair few bob with them over the years.

They are clearly who Bid Shopping model themselves on, NOT!

Last edited:

Crazy eh?

interesting you trust ideal world on delivery :)

i bought something from them a few months ago took 3 weeks to arrive

read there forum on here and they are rife with delivery issues

Yeh I hate to say it but I had a total fiasco with sun loungers that never arrived from IW a few years back. After spending 20 odd pence a minute for ages & getting nowhere with their Indian call centre I gave up, no refund or item! If they've guaranteed your tablet for Christmas tho I'm sure you'll be ok as they're probably sending it Royal Mail Special Delivery for that price, fingers crossed! x

Latest posts

Back