New 'Luxury' watch Brand - Ballast

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wirral70

Registered Shopper
Forgive me if you have already seen these but the ever smarmy Justin Hazell has just introduced a new high end, designer watch he is selling tonight from Switzerland called Ballast.

Has anyone ever heard of them? Not much on Google really, unless I have missed it they don't seem to have a website.

Ballast rip off!! Call this a clearance Justin bast**d? £87 + for a Watch that has been on your own web site for weeks at £49.99!!!!! How the f**k do some of you lot sleep at nghts? You make me want to puke that delicious curry I just ate. You scum sucking git!!!!!

http://store.bid.tv/bidtv/ballast watch/q01.r16.1/TabbedSearch.raction

And don't get me started on that Christin Lars Watch with the sterling silver bracelet I saw just before I went out tonight! More on this tomorrow when I'm sober!

Ballast rip off!! Call this a clearance Justin bast**d? £87 + for a Watch that has been on your own web site for weeks at £49.99!!!!! How the f**k do some of you lot sleep at nghts? You make me want to puke that delicious curry I just ate. You scum sucking git!!!!!

http://store.bid.tv/bidtv/ballast watch/q01.r16.1/TabbedSearch.raction

And don't get me started on that Christin Lars Watch with the sterling silver bracelet I saw just before I went out tonight! More on this tomorrow when I'm sober![/QUOTE
Like I say RD, clearance seems to mean charging more in Bid Land, I saw it today on the snow melt stuff, £2 more than a couple of nites ago, utter con in my opinion!

They are a disgrace to the human race. I wonder if any one of them has a friend at all? I think they would be all the better for a damn good kicking!!!!

Ballast watches are from Solar Time, the same Chinese company which makes Earnshaw.The watches are assembled in Switzerland.
The name Ballast is that of a Swiss manufacturer formed in 1961 but which had become dormant.
Solar Time re-registered the name which had lapsed in the same way they did with Earnshaw.

They are a disgrace to the human race. I wonder if any one of them has a friend at all? I think they would be all the better for a damn good kicking!!!!

Sure they do. Shirley Phelps-Roper, Fred West, Paul Gadd, Jack the Ripper....

Ballast watches are from Solar Time, the same Chinese company which makes Earnshaw.The watches are assembled in Switzerland.
The name Ballast is that of a Swiss manufacturer formed in 1961 but which had become dormant.
Solar Time re-registered the name which had lapsed in the same way they did with Earnshaw.

Thanks for that Aqua. This company just never give in do they? Justin used to be ok but his smarmy, sneaky presentations have now gone the way of many Bid Shopping presenters. And he seems to be visibly aging by the day.

Justin, don't end up like Peter Simon!

Thanks for that Aqua. This company just never give in do they? Justin used to be ok but his smarmy, sneaky presentations have now gone the way of many Bid Shopping presenters. And he seems to be visibly aging by the day.

Justin, don't end up like Peter Simon!

Too late - they already look like father & son. And what is with Justin's twitchy hand movement at the price all the time?

Too late - they already look like father & son. And what is with Justin's twitchy hand movement at the price all the time?

Indeed Woosie, his hand movements are really annoying.

Just more subliminal pressure tactics. This man is more smarmy than Bob Monkhouse ever was, but with a tiny fraction of his talent!

And will he ever shut up about his girlfriend?, Yes Justin we get you're lucky to have one but please give it a rest.

Latest posts

Back