Has "Chef" Wayne been fired?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Atticus

Registered Shopper
I haven't seen him for a good few weeks - maybe Bid decided that having a "Chef" who seemed to burn and produce the worse looking food ever was not productive for sales?

Which is a shame because he was great fun to watch!

I heard he was headhunted to be Head Chef at Claridges.

But much like Mike Mason and his JPD/Debenhams rumours I cannot confirm if that is true.

much like jpd the talks were there with high standing places

he is now working part time on a saturday at the local wimpy

I wouldn't be one bit surprised if Monica gets the boot and he replaces her on Masterchef The Professionals.

He will no doubt arrange a Your Kitchen Halogen Oven skills test.

Yeh, who needs them michelin stars anyway, load of ol' cods from a tyre manufacturer, gooo on Wayne, you're on! Go & show 'em how it's done, (raw & or overcooked chicken to prefection oh yes)! :mysmilie_483:

Yeh, who needs them michelin stars anyway, load of ol' cods from a tyre manufacturer, gooo on Wayne, you're on! Go & show 'em how it's done, (raw & or overcooked chicken to prefection oh yes)! :mysmilie_483:

mmmmm, there's nothing quite like some incinerated on the outside, raw on the inside chicken........ for salmonella poisoning!

Sometimes I honestly wonder if Bid are just taking the piss and dare eachother to see what utter crap they can get away with and still sell out.

'I bet I can tell those mugs you can test a tinny speaker with a piece of A4 to make it look good and they'll still believe me and buy the lot'

'I bet I can tell those mugs about completely unrelated Opals and they'll think they're the same as Triplet Shitlets and buy the lot'

I bet I can tell those mugs these Dr Cringles are orthopedic, reflexology footwear even though they're plastic and they'll still believe me and buy the lot'

mmmmm, there's nothing quite like some incinerated on the outside, raw on the inside chicken........ for salmonella poisoning!

Sometimes I honestly wonder if Bid are just taking the piss and dare eachother to see what utter crap they can get away with and still sell out.

'I bet I can tell those mugs you can test a tinny speaker with a piece of A4 to make it look good and they'll still believe me and buy the lot'

'I bet I can tell those mugs about completely unrelated Opals and they'll think they're the same as Triplet Shitlets and buy the lot'

I bet I can tell those mugs these Dr Cringles are orthopedic, reflexology footwear even though they're plastic and they'll still believe me and buy the lot'

Yep I did wonder this Wirral & mentioned in another post are they doing it on purpose to make sure the channels get shut down as they're THAT BAD?!

Maybe this is their final hurrah, they know they're finished and they're out to get as much as they can before the inevitable happens.

I haven't seen him for a good few weeks - maybe Bid decided that having a "Chef" who seemed to burn and produce the worse looking food ever was not productive for sales?

Which is a shame because he was great fun to watch!
Echo these sentiments 100%. He was horrific but so entertaining to watch. He was so clumsy and his presentation of things was borderline shambolic.

I actually follow him on twitter but he never refers much to Bid TV, how long has he been around on bid out of curiosity?

Glad to see Wayne back. Made a hash of Yonannas at 9am & it took him quite a while to get the hang of it. Cant wait to see him cooking again.

How can anyone make a hash of yonanas? It's fool proof isn't it? :wonder:

Maybe, but it's not Wayne proof.

And WHY do you need a "chef" to demonstrate it anyway? Would be like getting Delia Smith on to demonstrate a pepper mill :taphead:

Latest posts

Back