Does anyone have a landline for Ideal World customer services not in India or HERMES

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

pumpkinpie

Registered Shopper
Here we go again I hate this flaming company and it's lack of customer services (yes I know I shouldn't have ordered but I wanted the product. They promised christmas delivery, upon checking the tracking HERMES have written down on friday will re-attempt and today will re-attempt. They have not been here once let alone twice.

We are up a no through road country lane so it is impossible for someone to come up here and not know plus we have CCTV.

I hate flaming Hermes also they are such a waste of space. You cannot find a number to speak to anyone anywhere, the number they put on their site just goes to answerphone and says they can't deal with anything at the moment.

I have sent both Ideal World and Hermes e-mails over the weekend and have heard nothing back.

I just tried Ideal World purchase number (more fool me) t see if I got through to a person who could deal with it but all I got even on the order line was someone in India who told me the parcel would arrive.

Trying to tell her it was not going to be here before christmas as they promised was like hitting your head against a brick wall.

SO help please!!!!

Either a landline for Ideal World not in India or land line for Hermes with a person at the other end or if Ideal World or Hermes are looking at this SORT YOURSELVES OUT AND DELIVER MY PARCEL AS PROMISED.

:sweat:

Found these numbers no idea if they will answer thou

Claire Elmer (Miss)
Customer Relations Officer | Contact Centre
Ideal Shopping Direct Limited
Tel: 08431 688888
Ext: 6341
Fax: 01733 347320
Email: [email protected]

or

Tina Mac 01733 777357.

Not sure if no-one else does but it was a Bissell carpet cleaner on flexi pay and reduced price, I think QVC do similar but they didn't have them on easy pay and couldnot afford it outright

MIKE040249 posted on another thread. If you dial 01733 860534 you get through to their UK based customer services. Good Luck!

Thanks for the reply I have tried some numbers in Cambridge today but not sure if they are just not answering because it is xmas or because they just don't answer ever, will post back many thanks

Hi Pumpkinpie & all you forumites, did you get anywhere with the phone numbers suggested to you on here or have you received your Bissell yet? I too ordered this together with the 2 for 1 cleaning fluid on Saturday 22nd when they were promising xmas delivery. To be fair I wasn't really expecting it before xmas but was very surprised to get the formula delivered xmas eve morning- but no machine! I did sign for the delivery but didn't see the van or which company delivered it but despatch note in parcel was for the formula only. I have today received confirmation of order with flexipay details and saying hoping I'm delighted with my purchase, but no mention of what courier used to deliver my items. I'm not particularly in any rush for the bissel but can't use the formula without the machine! I'm sure Dave Bradford said on air that the warehouse was full of the POTD waiting to be dispatched. I ordered by phone and have got an order number but don't know how to track the delivery if I don't know who the courier is, do I have to contact customer services? Can any of you advise me what I can do next without the faff of trying to get hold of somebody who speaks English? Thanks in advance

TopazTrish if it still hasn't arrived I would try the phone numbers on page 1 of this thread. They are UK based. You might not get them now with it been New Year.

I so want a Bissell and a few other things. I rang up to order my Bisell when it was pick of the day. I wanted extra formulas but the call centre operator couldnt understand nor find them on the system, even though I provided the item numbers. I chose not to order because I wasnt confident I would get what I wanted, and the hassle of phoning them up, even to order. Its so very bad. Cant Ideal do something about the orderline and customer services.

I've never rung them to order anything. When I order (which isn't that often nowadays, although I did go 'order mad' when I first got Freeview and found their channel) I do it on their website and have never had a problem with non-receipt of goods or a slow delivery. The only time I had to return something they refunded the money faster than another certain shopping channel does.

I must be one of the luckier customers as so many on here have had problems with IW.

Hi wrongsideof40 and fellow forumites, received my bissell machine today-hooray! No idea who delivered it, plain white van and didn't have to sign for it either but all present and correct. Bit of a family party today so no worries if there's any spills or accidents. Hope you got yours pumpkinpie. Happy New Year to all x

Latest posts

Back