philosophyskincare Sale

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

some bargains to be had here as i missed everywhere else doing half price shower gels and i got 10% cashback too

https://www.philosophyskincare.co.uk/

i bought

philosophy's old fashioned eggnog £7

maple glazed cake £7

holly berry £7

hot buttered rum shower gel £7

i love candy corn £7

cheers to us! £8 (just to push over free delivery

and then they offered me two free samples

hope in a jar moisturiser 2ml

eye hope 2ml sample

Oh crap!!!! If it is coming from the US, you will be hit by customs duty.
That is why so many would not order until the UK site opened

My mum did an order and there is nothing on website to state it comes direct from US, by look of account at moment it will come UPS but not yet despatched so will see what it says when it has been.

well im not sure now as i ordered it from the UK website as thats what my link above says but it says its coming via FedEx

and my tracking says the followin

Estimated Arrival:31 December 2012

Tracking history

27/12/2012

03:15 MEMPHIS, TN 38118, US

In transit

27/12/2012

00:36 MEMPHIS, TN 38118, US

Departed FedEx location

26/12/2012

22:23 MEMPHIS, TN 38118, US

Arrived at FedEx location

26/12/2012

17:40 PHOENIX, AZ 85031, US

Left FedEx origin facility

26/12/2012

17:28 PHOENIX, AZ 85031, US

Picked up

26/12/2012 15:39

Shipment information sent to FedEx

You should be fine SCW, the site appears to be a UK one with all prices in sterling, so doesn't matter if the items are actually being dispatched from Memphis or the planet Mars, you shouldn't incur any extra customs or RM charges, any that might be applicable would be down to them as any/all charges have to displayed/mentioned upfront at the time of purchase, before you confirm the order/payment, in accordance with the DSRs!

You should be fine SCW, the site appears to be a UK one with all prices in sterling, so doesn't matter if the items are actually being dispatched from Memphis or the planet Mars, you shouldn't incur any extra customs or RM charges, any that might be applicable would be down to them as any/all charges have to displayed/mentioned upfront at the time of purchase, before you confirm the order/payment, in accordance with the DSRs!

yeah it just freaked me a bit when it said from over there though i ordered a philips shaver and it came from the netherlands!!

My mum's order is coming from Memphis too, still looks like it is being delivered by UPS so maybe orders come direct from US to their base over here and then sent with UPS.

Decided to have a nose at the Philosophy counter in my local Debenhams, and yes a sale was on.

Since I had £20 on by beauty card and still no sign of the Chanel blush I want, decided to go for it.

I don't do foodie type smelling bath stuff.

So:

Silent Night 480mls half price at £7
Snow Angel 480mls half price at £7
Snow Angel 210ml body lotion half price at £7
Hands of Hope 30mls hand cream £4.50 half price.

Had to pay £5.50.:happy:

Decided to have a nose at the Philosophy counter in my local Debenhams, and yes a sale was on.

Since I had £20 on by beauty card and still no sign of the Chanel blush I want, decided to go for it.

I don't do foodie type smelling bath stuff.

So:

Silent Night 480mls half price at £7
Snow Angel 480mls half price at £7
Snow Angel 210ml body lotion half price at £7
Hands of Hope 30mls hand cream £4.50 half price.

Had to pay £5.50.:happy:

my boots dont sell it and i got 2 branches near me and there is quite a few i wanted on the website but they have sold out!!

though i think i have like 20-25 bottles of 480ml shower gel now lool

Mum's order was delivered this morning by Fed Ex. :happy:

That is a lot of bottles of shower gel SCW, just as well they have a shelf life of two years after opening!!! :nod:

Latest posts

Back