Paul Becque

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There is no 'Bob'-Becque simply refers to whoever is producing him as Bob,presumably because he imagines it sounds like a trustworthy name.
Becque is one of the worst offenders when it comes to bogus personal anecdotes.At one stage every other item he was selling was appended with '..we bought one of these for my dad for christmas,fathers day, his birthday ect. ect..'
Sure you did Paul!
He is also a master of hyperbole-he called the wretched dongle a 'life saver' if you can believe it.
Dreadful man!

If Bennyxp presented, every lady gardener in England would be drooling in front of the telly, over his selling talent.

'Bob' was originally a bid-up.tv thing. Andy Hodgson would often refer to Bob as 'Bob the Warehouse' in bid's early days.

watched him today

tbh find him ok yep there is a fair bit of waffle but he at least tries to make it fun to a degree

He's not the only though is he? Peter Simon and the big intro he gives himself ( we know its you for goodness sake) plus talking to the 'boys in the band' ( We all know its a tape you fool) is another offender. However Becque is by far the worst offender.

He's not the only though is he? Peter Simon and the big intro he gives himself ( we know its you for goodness sake) plus talking to the 'boys in the band' ( We all know its a tape you fool) is another offender. However Becque is by far the worst offender.

Do you remember that hair 'treatment' Becque (actually I fancy his name is something like Grimshaw) was selling to hide a baldy patch a while back? If it was that good why isn't he using it now?

Do you remember that hair 'treatment' Becque (actually I fancy his name is something like Grimshaw) was selling to hide a baldy patch a while back? If it was that good why isn't he using it now?

Mr Grimsdale!!

I can't stand the way he'll suddenly SCREAM AT THE CAMERA FOR NO REASON a la Sally "lovechild of a foghorn and burglar alarm" Jacks. Is even more annoying when he starts doing it on a late show.

Can you imagine if they co hosted a show?! You'd have to watch it on mute not that I think she would be willing to share as she talked over Peter Sherlock when the co hosted the perfume/beauty slots they did before Xmas. She's not back until the new year anyway. Yay!!

I wonder if Justin is filling in because he is desperate to get on Bid, as everyone knows it is the panacea of Home Shopping. The girl he keeps banging on about must be gutted he has spent so much time on air over christmas!

I don't mind Paul too much but it is easy to question his sales even if he dosen't misrepresent as much as some others. He and his family seem to buy an awful amount of products and as I said earlier if the 'baldy head paint' was so great why dosen't he use it?

I don't blame him though, it looked like boot polish! Just don't make out it's wonderful as it is clearly ludicrous.

Last edited:
Can you imagine if they co hosted a show?! You'd have to watch it on mute not that I think she would be willing to share as she talked over Peter Sherlock when the co hosted the perfume/beauty slots they did before Xmas. She's not back until the new year anyway. Yay!!

The mute option wouldn't be able to cope with them both on together. You'd have to literally unplug the speakers themselves...

Latest posts

Back