James

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tilly O

Registered Shopper
Just wondering if anyone else has been watching James as he seems to be on most hours today - at least he does when I have been channel hopping. I'm not sure if he's made the transition from a.n.other shopping channel to TJC as smoothly as others have done. Any thoughts?

Does anyone know what has happened to James? Havent seen him for a while now? Is he on holiday, or has he left?

Does anyone know what has happened to James? Havent seen him for a while now? Is he on holiday, or has he left?

Was watching him around Christmas time and he mentioned he would be leaving to fulfil a dream to play football, he was going (I think) to the Phillipines for a trial. If he was unsuccessful he will be back soon, otherwise I assume he is playing football.

I liked his style and miss him in the evenings. Am not keen on the new lady who smiles a lot what does anyone else think?

Thanks for that Flower! He did seem to do a lot of evenings, then a few mornings on TJC Gold. Good luck to him in his trials though!

I am like you, I do not like Hannah, I think that's her name! Not taken to her at all.

As long as wee Derek doesnt go, he is my favourite presenter! :happy:

Thanks for that Flower! He did seem to do a lot of evenings, then a few mornings on TJC Gold. Good luck to him in his trials though!

I am like you, I do not like Hannah, I think that's her name! Not taken to her at all.

As long as wee Derek doesnt go, he is my favourite presenter! :happy:

Thank you for your reply, I agree with you wee Derek is my favourite, I always enjoy his presentations.

Latest posts

Back