Vibrapower Max 2 While stock lasts

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
So IW have a Vibrapower while stock last for £99.99 sale price , which is the exact same they had it leading up to Xmas so its not in the sale at all. How do they get away with doing this, first it was the joytab now this Iw is honestly getting worse .

Agreed, the exact same as the Restwell POTD the night before - £179.99 was the POTD price but that is the price they have always sold it. I should know as I bought one at that price over 18 months ago, and I'd tell anyone whose thinking of buying one... NOT to, its a fad that you get bored of after 5 minutes of the annoying vibration.

Back to the Vibra... I don't know how they classed it as 'Gadget Sale' - it's hardly a gadget is it.

They get round it by selling on the website at the higher price

http://www.idealworld.tv/Vibrapower_Max_2_with_Resistance_Bands_and_FREE_DVD_263568.aspx?fh_location=//idealworld/en_GB/$s=vibra

How much do these vibrio things use in terms of electricity power? They never tell you sizes or running costs!

If anyone's interested in a gym like quality vibro plate have a look on Ebay, bought mine several years ago. They don't make you shed pounds just halp you tone up core muscles. Have to say they're quite good tho. Mines got the proper bars around the sides, much safer, more professional, versatile machine and was about 170 odd quid with postage included. It also has 50 gradual increase intensity programmes.

The vibropower is my worst Ideal show to watch. I cant stand that aussie man who does the show. Soon as I see the vibropower show coming up, I switch over. I would say I watch more Ideal than qvc, because it feels warmer and I feel more part of things, they are not as formal or stuck up on Ideal. However, please give the vibropower show a rest for a bit. At moment its on a lot, as a blockbuster but as soon as thats up, it will come back as something else.

This is becoming tiresome new products needed and iw jumping on the band wagon of fitness your so Predictable ideal.

Not a day goes by without the Vibropower, I dare myself to look at the ideal schedule on the tv programme guide but Im not brave enough, I know the vibropower will be there and that aussie guy I cant stand the sight nor sound of him. Please Ideal give the vibrator a rest!

Tristar, I'd avoid IW tomorrow, it's listed for 3 separate hours. Thursday looks safe for you, (assuming they don't alter the schedule)

I knew it! what am I meant to do for hour after hour everyday when they keep putting that vibrator on!

I dont tune in long enought to get to know, once I hear that awful aussie voice, gosh he grates, and him in his shorts, I go do something. Looks like I will be defrosting my chest freezer if he is going to be on 3 times tomorrow.

Argos have the Vibrapower on offer atm for £249.99 . £50 dearer that IW lol

I think the Vibropower has more air time lately than even Karcher!! Its on all the ****** time. I cant watch those shows, that guests voice is like a rusty chainsaw

Latest posts

Back