Chef Tony Blender in the "SALE" at its the POTD price ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Haggismuncher

Registered Shopper
These guys really make me laugh. The Chef Tony Blender on "SALE" at £199.99.

Thats the same price it was on the POTD last week, so its not really a "sale" item?

People are being lead up the garden path with their over inflated original prices. Have they ever sold anything just at a regular price?

Every thing has to have some thing in front of it.

BLOCKBUSTER, PICK OF THE DAY, PICK OF THE YEAR, SPECIAL OFFER....utter crap!!!

Why cant they just sell things like other shopping channels and stop making outrageous claims about savings.:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Read the other posts about the Vibrapower and Joytab its the exact same thing with them too

The good thing though is that when I wanted a new Tefal Actifry I knew I wouldn't have to wait long before it came back on IW as an offer of some sort and so waited and then bought it from them. They do have some really good prices on named products, not saying that everything is a bargain but I know waiting for them to sell the actifry at the time saved us around £50 compared to other retailers at that time.

I think half their problem is that they are continually airing the same products so don't have any choice, I mean do they sell enough products to enable them to have a different POTD everyday?

The good thing though is that when I wanted a new Tefal Actifry I knew I wouldn't have to wait long before it came back on IW as an offer of some sort and so waited and then bought it from them. They do have some really good prices on named products, not saying that everything is a bargain but I know waiting for them to sell the actifry at the time saved us around £50 compared to other retailers at that time.

I think half their problem is that they are continually airing the same products so don't have any choice, I mean do they sell enough products to enable them to have a different POTD everyday?

Thats a fair point, the sometimes do have good prices for certain things, but not that often really. And only selling about 20 items allows for a different POTD every week.

I used to shop with IW a lot, but not done so in years. It all started going down hill when Steve left :>(

I wasn't able to get the channel when Steve was there so I can't comment. I only know that I don't have a lot of faith in them after reading about them so I am careful what I purchase from them. We spent £200 on some crappy garden equipment and that was a lesson learnt for me, never again.

I think that the buyers at IW saw that people were prepared to spend substantial amounts of money on kitchen appliances the Vitamix TNC springs to mind, so when a cheaper version came along they marketed it as being a Vitamix equivalent, I have had a Vitamix for 20 years and it still works like the first time I used it.

Steve was the only presenter any good on there & I agree it did go down hill when he left

Latest posts

Back