Hayley West

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

tristar

Guest Shopper
I've noticed when Jacqui is presenting an item solo, she is acceptable. It's when she has to interact with a guest/s she struggles. Earlier on this afternoon, we had "oh wow", 4 times in a row. I nearly got friction burn from my tv remote being turned off so quickly. I'll admit it's a job I couldn't do, but neither can she.

Sorry, sorry sorry. I mean Hayley Green of course, Hayley West the craft guest is fine

I watched her on the cruise show last night and couldn't warm to her at all, I found her voice irritating that and her mindless chatter..... I could say more but won't so when she was on again this morning I had to switch her off.

Hayley did keep calling the Sheer cover guest Alan when hes name is Allmond (s?) i may have spelt that wrong however thats how it sounds lol

Glad the tean maybe fading but I will have to look at the contrast nob on my box because she looks very very burnt orange coloured to me, looks like a navel in my fruit dish. I hope as her tan fades, her presenting style gets better. Not the brightest of ladies (Not refering to the colour of her skin here)

Latest posts

Back