Time out?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Capirossi

Guest Shopper
Know this is the wrong place, but as it's the most viewed I thought it would have more chance of being seen here. Please feel free to delete as soon as it's served its purpose!

Is it just me or is the time out on the forum? I just noticed posts being posted at 1.22pm - either all the clocks are out in my house or something is amiss! :thinking:

Seems okay to me Capirossi, its now 13.00 by my computer, set by tele. Very particular about timing, as when i work,
i leave exactly on the dot at 21.00 , no chance of me staying LOL

Ha I thought you you were us to take a time out :talking: from the banter :)

I make it 11.55pm New Years Eve if that helps!

Lol Vivalas - and you're still sober?!!

Thanks all. Will check it out when I get back on the laptop. It may be my settings. Set it to UTC which had Dublin in the list and it was an hour out. Set it to UTC +1 (what is that? Was looking for GMT!) and it's now correct but may have affected the forum!! Anyone know which time zone I am in?!! :confused:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

You're always in outer space Capirossi. I too thought you meant taking time out, and i'm sober LOL

i thought cap was suggesting a time out too ;)

i also think she'd been on the egg nog again......

Only Capi could have clocks different times to the rest of the world, but we love that about her LOL

Hi Capirossi & forumites- no you're not going gaga, the time has been out an hour since clocks went back end of October, I noticed straight away and thought it would be put right in a matter of time-(sorry). It has thrown me a few times when browsing 11-12pm and quotes yesterdays posts but just know now so ignore time and know it's just 1 hour in front. Will it cause mayhem on New Years Eve when people have had a drop or two? he he

Ah Topaz - so I'm not insane?!! Lol

I am usually in a different zone, admittedly, but I am certain I'm not going mad!! I think...:confused:

Still haven't been on the laptop but will let you know whether I am crazy or not later ;)

Ah Topaz - so I'm not insane?!! Lol

I am usually in a different zone, admittedly, but I am certain I'm not going mad!! I think...:confused:

Still haven't been on the laptop but will let you know whether I am crazy or not later ;)

Capirossi, you don't need to tell us later whether you're crazy or not, i think we all know the answer to that one. He he.

And i agree with janie, it says the right time on my clock tooo. Its now 16.23. Check mate LOL

Ok folks, proof of my sanity!!!

Note my laptop is showing the correct time, and there are posts showing as 6.15pm!!!

time zone.jpg

Latest posts

Back