Lisa in the money.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bennyxp

Registered Shopper
We know she got money from the phone scandal, but today she has just mentioned that she bought herself a beetle convertible car today, and her mum a Citroen c3! And then she mentioned that she bought about 6 itmes from speed auction last night, spending over £150. Nice little shopping spree! lol

"I've had my little windfall....spent about 20 grand in the last 24 hours and now I'm skint" Coughs at camera without hand over mouth, classy :cool:

She wants looking at! Fancy throwing money around like that. What was she thinking?

6 items from speed auction. Utter madness!!!!!

How's her Charity Candle Company doing.
Was it a million a year she wanted to raise?
I'm hoping she put some of her windfall into
her company.

How's her Charity Candle Company doing.
Was it a million a year she wanted to raise?
I'm hoping she put some of her windfall into
her company.

Well all credit to the woman for doing that. I just lost a bit of faith in her when she went on about Kylie Minogue buying the Skin Pharmacy snake serum from Harrods when she was a manager there. Then P. Sherlock said on here that it was a product Bid "brought to market" available only on Bid & SP's own website then I presume so how could it have been for sale in Harrods when she was a manager there as it's apparently a new product too?!

Well all credit to the woman for doing that. I just lost a bit of faith in her when she went on about Kylie Minogue buying the Skin Pharmacy snake serum from Harrods when she was a manager there. Then P. Sherlock said on here that it was a product Bid "brought to market" available only on Bid & SP's own website then I presume so how could it have been for sale in Harrods when she was a manager there as it's apparently a new product too?!

Ive seen her tell that story before. The times ive seen she stated it was a differnt more expensive snake serum that the one on Speed.

Ive seen her tell that story before. The times ive seen she stated it was a differnt more expensive snake serum that the one on Speed.
It's like comparing a Ferrari with a Skoda, totally misleading in my opinion as she certainly did not mention that Kylie bought a different snake serum, quite the contrary in fact when I saw her selling Bid's version! When I saw that speel she gave I must admit I was tempted until saint Google put me wise! Yes there are superb serums on the market now and some at extermely great prices on shopping channels, I use one myself that is so good people don't believe me when I say I haven't used botox. The maker of this brand did sell 4 million units of her latest cream when it launched on QVC in the states according to the Mail Online so she has every right to explain why her products are popular and how they work. Alas I don't think Skin Pharmacy is in that category lol!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back