£160,000 Black Diamond nail polish

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bexi

J'adore Labrador
We all like a bargain so how about this ladies :thinking: I don't even think it looks that good :drunk:

azza_zps71a2f91b.jpg

http://www.selfridges.com/en/Beauty/Categories/EXCLUSIVES/267-carat-Black-Diamond-nail-polish_464-3002900-AZ000/?cm_mmc=PPC-_-Google-_-PlusBox-_-Azature&_%24ja%3Dkw%3A{keyword}%7Ccgn%3Apla%C2%AC25611533%7Ctsid%3A33956%7Ccn%3Apla%C2%AC25611533%7Cmt%3A{MatchType}%7Ccrid%3A19879381294&gclid=CNLY9LPUwLQCFcjKtAodXj8ANA

Last edited:
WHAT. They gotta be joking. Surely no one would pay that for nail polish

I tried to open the page but it comes up as not found. WHAT £160,000 for black glittery nail polish??!! UNBELIEVABLE! Who needs a mortgage when you can get a bottle of that eh lol! Ridiculous I agree, quite the most incredible over pricing I have ever seen!

The link has been playing up, Nikki. I linked to Selfridges website as they are selling it :cash:

I saw an article a few weeks ago showing Kelly Osborne plugging this. I didn`t like it before and I certainly don`t like it now I know KO is plugging it !

I saw an article a few weeks ago showing Kelly Osborne plugging this. I didn`t like it before and I certainly don`t like it now I know KO is plugging it !

I don't like it full stop, it's a ridiculously materialistic obscenity, I doubt anybody of any real class would ever consider something so pathetically ostentatious! :down:

Disgusting waste of such a huge amount of money when there are people homeless & famine stricken in this world not to mention abandoned & abused children & animals! They could do without a coat of that crap & give a whopping £160,000 to a deserving cause! Kelly Osbourne & those Eccleston sisters, shows how thick, selfish & shallow they are if they are proundly promoting & wearing it!

Who in their right mind would spend that amount on a nail varnish that looks no different to, for example, one of the Nails Inc sparkly ones? And I've no doubt it would chip the same as any other brand, unless they have servants to do their chores and washing up which would lessen the amount of chips I suppose. It would appear that some of the overpaid celebs have more money than sense. :eek:

Disgusting waste of such a huge amount of money when there are people homeless & famine stricken in this world not to mention abandoned & abused children & animals! They could do without a coat of that crap & give a whopping £160,000 to a deserving cause! Kelly Osbourne & those Eccleston sisters, shows how thick, selfish & shallow they are if they are proundly promoting & wearing it![/QUOTE

Just checked on Google & Kelly Osbourne allegedly spent $250,000 YES $250,000 on a manicure for the Emmys 2012, I guess using this as the chosen nail colour. WHAT A TWAT LOL!
But ladies, just in case you're tempted they do a £17-£20 version with 1 ct of black diamond crushed in each bottle instead of the 267 cts for the £160,000 price tag. Selling like hot cakes apparently, (cheaper version obviously). 160K for a weeny bottle of nail varnish, put my odd shopping indulgences in the shade!

Tamara & Petra, the daughters of F1's Bernie Ecclestone - a pair of perma tanned, megazord chav dimwits, with more money than sense, whose only purpose in life appears to be shopping on a galactic scale! :down:

Although the person I know who is well acquainted with them says they're lovely.

Kelly got it done free as she was presenting the red carpet at the Emmys for the E channel.

She was interviewed about it.

Well who knows, could be true but then again the story could always be changed to suit I guess. It's all over the USA press that she paid for it but credit to her if she didn't.
UPDATE-Just read that Kelly stated that she didn't pay for it after a massive backlash days after she'd been posting all the details on twitter about her nails experience. Either way "just do 'em yourself Kel luv or go to a normal professional salon coz to me they just looked like black glittery nails"!

Last edited:
I think the sisters are the daughters of Bernie Eccleston? Grand Prix billionaire maybe. I could buy a house for that money.

They are indeed. A house or an ave size bottle of nail polish madam?? Surely you must be tempted by the latter? lol

Latest posts

Back