Changes you would like to see in 2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Phill

VIP Shopper since 2004
I would like to see in 2013 a few updates to TJC.

Whilst we have the quality and outstanding prices on TJC and the fact we now get cheap postage compared to a couple of years ago i would like to see them update a few things.

Personally i would like TJC to change to a FREE PHONE number like their sister channel in the USA (The Liquidation Channel) who get a free number.

I would like to see a New Studio as i still can't believe the studio they are using was the same one used for Quiz Nation way back in 2007.

See video here
http://youtu.be/RycYtH5u1yI

One last thing i would like to change is the graphics and music. The graphics have got very clumsy over the years due to them being re-sized and moved around the screen so regularly, i don't think they look very professional compared to graphics used on QVC and Rocks and Co. They can be quite confusing as there is far too much information on the screen at once. As with the music i prefer the original track they had, and i feel if they spent money getting more intense music like that you hear on Rocks Tv USA i would not have to mute so often.

I feel that if TJC spent a lot of money on the graphics/music/studio and create more of an effect like what you see on Rocks and Co, it would be a far more pleasurable viewing/shopping experience.

More of Ellis Ward. Being confident in her new role on TJC. I only watch for Ellis but I have bought a few things, as a result, and everything I have bought for Christmas presents has gone down really welll. I hope TJC has more on this forum too.

I hear that TJC are moving to new studios very soon, i wounder if its for their 7th Birthday?

I would also like to see the previous auctions underneath the live feed on the internet, as its easier to add to your basket.

I think their jewellery has got very boring, especially at the lower end of the market. The prices are good, but the same designs keep cropping up again and a gain, with different gemstones. Also, they sometimes use odd combinations of gemstones that don't really look 'right' together (a bit like Gems TV in the early days). They need some more design inspiration!

I think their jewellery has got very boring, especially at the lower end of the market. The prices are good, but the same designs keep cropping up again and a gain, with different gemstones. Also, they sometimes use odd combinations of gemstones that don't really look 'right' together (a bit like Gems TV in the early days). They need some more design inspiration!

Whilst i agree some of their designs are repetitive, the one thing i don't like is all the glass, plastic and fake stuff, but on the other hand there is obviously a market for it as gems and R&C don't sell that stuff.

Latest posts

Back