Kitchenaid Users - question??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rosey

Registered Shopper
I am about to purchase a nice red Kitchenaid Artisan Mixer - have lusted after one for years and now have some spare cash so I can afford one. What I need to know is do any of the attachments chop nuts. I have a Kenwood at the moment and have the glass chopper attachment so I can chop walnuts if I am making a walnut cake etc. If not I will just have to buy a small chopper to do this.

Also are any of the other Kitchenaid attachments worth investing in?

No it doesn't chop nuts - it's a mixer only. I use my Bamix and the mini chopper bowl and blade that came with it to blitz nuts.

2 KA accessories are recommended:

The Flat edge beater - it has a silicone edge and scrapes the bowl better. Not perfectly but better than the standard beater that comes with it. Costs around £30.

Then the large 5 litre glass mixing bowl with lid. It's bigger than the stainless steel bowl that comes with it as standard.

I have a KA Artisan in Candy Apple Red and really love it. It's well used in our house. Good luck with your new purchase!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks for this Flamenco - I am just looking online to find the best deal. I love the Candy Apple Red too - it is nice and glossy. The Empire red looks very dull compared to it. Have been looking at them in the shops to compare colours.

As I said I have a Kenwood Chef and it is used all the time. I just now need the 'Ferrari' of mixers even if it is just for me to look at - I know it will make me happy every morning to walk into the kitchen and see it :happy:

Latest posts

Back