Howard

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

tristar

Guest Shopper
He is my favourite. I been watching a lot yesterday and today and Howard has done a lot to welcome people and make them feel wanted and safe. He is always talking about hugging everyone and Id love a big hug from him. He read out an email from me today!! Im glad Howard appreciates that many viewers are basically lonely and watching for company. Well done Howard. I think Im falling for you. I did love Ellis, another warm person, but now she has gone. Howard is my favourite Ideal presenter.

Different folks / Different strokes. Personally I thinks he's a tit.

Totally agree cant bare to watch his shows , all he seems to do is mention hes been on blind date and think hes hilarious which he isnt at all. Noticed Loen doesn't seem to like him either lol

I cant watch any show with him in.. he simply waffles on about random uninteresting clap trap.. he simply uses what he is supposed to be presenting as props for his lame attempt at comedy .... how in gods name he is still presenting is beyond me

He just radiates warmth though, He is always mindful of the viewers who might be on their own or vulnerable. He talks of hugging everybody and spreading love. I love him for that.

yes I am sure the lonely vulnerable & terminally miserable love him when he reminds them of there plight:giggle:.. theres no malice in the bloke.. he just does my head in with the idiotic way he carry s on.. dunno whats worse , an intelligent person who acts the fool .. or a fool who thinks there intelligent...

Its not that he nasty to that particular audience and it isnt just patronising, empty words which you get from some. I belive he genuinley cares and would stand all day if it meant giving those viewers a hug who either needed or wanted one. This makes him very endearing to me. I also love his sense of humour an sense of mischief. He seems to have some fun while never talking down to the audience, he makes the audience feel a part of the show and a part of the team, which we are in a way, we viewers and shoppers, keep it all ticking along and Howard knows this and appreciates this. He also never forgets viewers have a choice, he is constantly saying he knows we all channel hop, so he not big headed and knows we are not always there for every show, but he is so often welcoming in viewers and new viewers especially. He genuinley seems to care for the audience and I am coming to care very much for Howard. A crush is developing. Initially there wasnt much physical attraction but I love his little ways so much, he has grown on me and I now find him very cute. I love it when that happens, you know, you think 'oh he/she isnt my type' and then because of their personality and kindness, you get drawn to them.

I will be watching whenever I can when Howard is presenting in 2013.

Howard is great, the only presenter now worth watching in my opinion. His sketches on the bed with 'margaret' always have me laughing out loud :) I hope we get less of Loen (who's about as funny as toothache) and more of Howard :)

I did see this guy presenting a yello hour on High Street tv. Is IW affiliated to this channel in some way?

Its not that he nasty to that particular audience and it isnt just patronising, empty words which you get from some. I belive he genuinley cares and would stand all day if it meant giving those viewers a hug who either needed or wanted one. This makes him very endearing to me. I also love his sense of humour an sense of mischief. He seems to have some fun while never talking down to the audience, he makes the audience feel a part of the show and a part of the team, which we are in a way, we viewers and shoppers, keep it all ticking along and Howard knows this and appreciates this. He also never forgets viewers have a choice, he is constantly saying he knows we all channel hop, so he not big headed and knows we are not always there for every show, but he is so often welcoming in viewers and new viewers especially. He genuinley seems to care for the audience and I am coming to care very much for Howard. A crush is developing. Initially there wasnt much physical attraction but I love his little ways so much, he has grown on me and I now find him very cute. I love it when that happens, you know, you think 'oh he/she isnt my type' and then because of their personality and kindness, you get drawn to them.

I will be watching whenever I can when Howard is presenting in 2013.

Wow. I thought he was just a sales assistant doing the job he's being paid to do.

I'd be worried if someone started posting on the internet about fancying me just for doing the job I'm paid for.

I'm obviously not watching Ideal World often enough to see this love god in action.

Howard is ok. He has been known to make me laugh (especially on the bed!) I don't watch IW much at all, but he's probably the most entertaining imo.

Howard is ok. He has been known to make me laugh (especially on the bed!) I don't watch IW much at all, but he's probably the most entertaining imo.

PP, I'm not sure that kind of language is appropriate!

*PHEW* Is it getting warm in here, or is it just me? :thinking:

To Howard, with love from all at Shoppingtelly.com.

:heart:
Thanks for putting that video on Enigma, this was one of my favourites 'in the day'', it brought back a lot of lovely memories! :mysmilie_508:

I often hum that lovely song while washing my jumpers

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/A-9nNW7KnNs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Love it!!:mysmilie_483:
Thanks!

Latest posts

Back