My bargain buy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
I haven't seen The Big Bang Theory but all my friends were saying I would like it. I checked Amazon yesterday and they were selling a box set of series 1-5 on bluray for £52. A great buy I thought for nearly 3,000 hours of TV. Today I checked and it said that it was part of their lightning deals but there was a queue. I clicked on join, expecting to wait sometime but 3 minutes later I got the 5 series for £29, all in HD. Happy days!

PJ

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Snake.

First time ever I have got something in the sale I wanted before. I do wonder how the lightning sales work, maybe it was because I looked at that page several times before? Or was a really that lucky and it was random? By the evening it was back to original price.

PJ.

Hope you enjoy it. I think it's really funny, cleverly written and brilliantly acted.

We discovered TBBT by accident on E4 and it's now regular daily viewing. I saw the New Years Lightning Deal (a repetition of the Black Friday deals) but couldn't quite stretch to £29 even though it is an absolute bargain. Perhaps it will re-appear! There was a programme recently talking to the cast which was very interesting; hope that is on the DVD too. PS I've only recently noticed how Amazon amends its prices - maybe even daily - and it can be pot luck if you strike it lucky. Once I've bought something I dread to look in case it's been reduced!:doh:

Latest posts

Back