Nicola George tops it off! A new 2013 technique!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bennyxp

Registered Shopper
Now it isn't a case of "If you don't buy this, your life is doomed" it's a case of "You have to multibuy or you'll die!"

Nicola selling mattress protector "You should buy 2 for each bed you have, so you can have one on the bed whilst one is in the wash, becuase did you know, you can die in your own sweat?"

Seriously, how low can they get?

In the same tone as she usually talks. Didn't sound like she was joking. Anything for extra sales!

Now it isn't a case of "If you don't buy this, your life is doomed" it's a case of "You have to multibuy or you'll die!"

Nicola selling mattress protector "You should buy 2 for each bed you have, so you can have one on the bed whilst one is in the wash, becuase did you know, you can die in your own sweat?"

Seriously, how low can they get?[/QUOTE

That's the most bonkers sales pitch I've heard & watching Bid occasionally I've certainly heard a few! lol Jeez how did humans survive without matress protectors?? It must have been a miracle :giggle:

Found this when I googled it. 'It is possible to drown in your own respiratory secretions, but not in your own sweat since sweat is on the outside of the body, and it evaporates fairly quickly, even on a humid day.'

nic.jpg Who wouldn't trust this innocent face? :giggle:

Seriously, how low can they get?

Do you really need to change them that often between washes? :giggle:

Can't stand the woman. Atrocious presenter who needs locking up ASAP!

this soup maker

she has just said and i quote

"this is the lowest price I have EVER sold it at"

this my friends is a blatant lie

I always found her vaguely unsavoury and since seeing her alter ego Lola, I know why. She comes across as hard as nails and 'it's all about me' and the meaning of the word truth seems to be completely alien to her. I feel she would sell her soul to further her career or make a quick buck.

Found it easy to get confused between Sally Jaxx and Nicola George for some reason, but the former can be occasionally fun to watch (keep the volume low!) whilst the latter can be downright unpleasant.

Found it easy to get confused between Sally Jaxx and Nicola George for some reason, but the former can be occasionally fun to watch (keep the volume low!) whilst the latter can be downright unpleasant.

I have to say for me it's "last among equals" on that score. When I have watched Sally for a minute or 2, can't take anymore she has, on occasions been incredibly rude to the point of bullying the poor viewers in my opinion. I saw one such presentation when she was practically shouting at people telling them they were stupid, (or similar words to that effect), if they didn't buy her bargain brand thinsulate stuff.

I can't take to Nicola George either, I know she's pilloried for her peculiar looks, and strange accent, both not her fault, but for some reason get right on my nerves and make it easier for me to find faults with her presenting skills, however it's not that hard as it does appear she's a seasoned bullshi**er and on par with Caroline Lyndsay on that score. Caroline's another one I don't quite trust, that false "rictus" smile she puts on says it all, I've noticed that she's started to do another smile as well, like a really spoiled madam who's just thrown a tantrum, but Daddy's walked in so she quickly smiles serenly...it all says "false" to me! Sally Jacks can be a bit annoying, loud and bossy, but I dunno, she seems like she's probably a very nice lass, wheras I'm not so sure with the other two I've mentioned.

The female presenters I do like, but sadly seemed to have jumped onto the BS bandwagon lately are Sophie and Andrea, also like Charlotte who's not on very often.

Last edited:
Did anyone see Nicola George selling the Cheatin Liars watches last night? She was comparing them to Skagen and without even flinching said she had bought her BF's Mum a Skagen for christmas and insisted it's just like a Lars but they cost much more.

I guess it sort of begs the obvious question 'Nicola, why didn't you buy her a Christin Lars then?'

The cynic in me kind of knows the answer.

Did anyone see Nicola George selling the Cheatin Liars watches last night? She was comparing them to Skagen and without even flinching said she had bought her BF's Mum a Skagen for christmas and insisted it's just like a Lars but they cost much more.

I guess it sort of begs the obvious question 'Nicola, why didn't you buy her a Christin Lars then?'

The cynic in me kind of knows the answer.

Yes I saw her. I'm watching her now and she's mentioned good old Valentines Day while selling a gold plated cz trilogy ring. How fabulous to receive that cos cz's aren't cheap you know.

Yes I saw her. I'm watching her now and she's mentioned good old Valentines Day while selling a gold plated cz trilogy ring. How fabulous to receive that cos cz's aren't cheap you know.

Indeed Momma, and don't forget you cannot tell the difference between them and diamonds either!

She's selling a £3 bracelet and she bought one similar for her friend at Christmas and it was just under £30

The only thing I've heard her say she's bought off Bid is two packs of sports bras!

Yeh Momma, for people who present on the "UK's largest discount channel" they certainly come across as shite shoppers don't they? Mike Mason has to take the crown for what he spends elsewhere tho' I think.

Latest posts

Back