PDA

View Full Version : Moet&muffins - Mike Mason

Miami2017
02-01-2013, 11:17 PM
I ummed and aaghed about making this thread but I really feel this is important.

I don't care if you are Mike, Medina, RG , his mate, work for Bid or indeed are just a punter. I appreciate you know Mike but to jump to his defence in every situation, in virtually every thread that mentions his name is just ludicrous. You castigate people who criticise him and try to explain all of his ridiculous statements, almost damning us for having an opinion on him. This is a negative forum - and it's negative because people like Mike Mason act and present in a way which many find to be distasteful and at times laughable. You will note there are occasional threads which highlight positive things on the channel which Mike rarely features in.

He would claim the Ice Age was on its way to flog a snow plough.
He says nearly everything he sells is as good as the top brands, yet claims to all own of those top brands rather than the cheaper versions.
He pays 75 a month for his Sky, 900 for a camcorder, 30 for snow socks, 300 for a coat. This makes him either a liar or an idiot.
He claims he uses a Vodafone 354. As a doorstop, maybe.

I appreciate he's your mate, but please, let people have their opinion. He comes across as disingenuous, shady and quite honestly not very nice. If he were to tell the truth, consistently, and sell items on their merits there would not be any vitriol towards him and people would appreciate his conscious change of approach. If he is really being pressured to sell these things in ways which he doesn't like or agree with, he should grow a set and walk. His bass reflex sound test sheet will land him gainful employment in any self-respecting venue.

I also notice that the only other threads you post in are ones about Lisa Brash, where you slate her for various things. That's absolutely fine, but don't condemn people for slating others just because you're their mate.

aqua
03-01-2013, 12:16 AM
Whilst I agree with the general sentiments in the OP,I think it's a bit harsh on Moet to say that she 'castigates' the other forum members.In fact I think she is quite moderate in her defence of her mate.This is a forum after all so there has to be freedom of speech.
Having said that I think the Bid presenters (with the exception of Hodgson) deserve all the stick they get and more!
What really annoys me is the names of the customers paraded on the screen-names like Wilfred,Beryl,Joyce,Agnes ect ect all old people being bulled into buying junk that they don't need and probably can't afford.
If this forum can cause the company a little discomfort then our efforts are not in vain (plus all the laughs we get at Bid's expense!!!!!!!!!!!).

radio_dayz
03-01-2013, 09:57 AM
Anyone who ever worked for the now defunked "Quizz Call",( like Mikey) obviously has no concience, and wont care what kind of tat they sell and how much they have to lie to sell it!

merryone
03-01-2013, 10:12 AM
Anyone who ever worked for the now defunked "Quizz Call",( like Mikey) obviously has no concience, and wont care what kind of tat they sell and how much they have to lie to sell it!

Oh God! They were CRIMINAL...I don't know how they got away with it for as long as they did, but jolly good riddance to them!

Greg
03-01-2013, 10:44 AM
Nasty outfit they were. :headbang:

petpixie
03-01-2013, 12:10 PM
What really annoys me is the names of the customers paraded on the screen-names like Wilfred,Beryl,Joyce,Agnes ect ect all old people being bulled into buying junk that they don't need and probably can't afford.

This is what really upsets and infuriates me. The thought that vulnerable people are being taken for a ride. I honestly don't understand how the company or the people who work at Bid can reconcile this with themselves. Yes, it's entertaining tv and we can all have a laugh, but bottom line there are people who probably don't have much to spare spending what little they do have on complete rubbish and paying well over the odds for most ~ if not all ~ of it.
The sad thing is with a few tweaks, better products and a large dollop of honesty thrown in, it could still be an entertaining bargain channel and maybe even find itself with more customers.

Mommabear
03-01-2013, 12:33 PM
There are actually people out there who only buy when Mikeyboy is presenting. I find that rather weird. They ask him for their name to be mentioned too. He seems to have a fanbase that will actually buy tat because he is selling it. Unbelievable.

Enigma
03-01-2013, 01:44 PM
There are actually people out there who only buy when Mikeyboy is presenting. I find that rather weird. They ask him for their name to be mentioned too. He seems to have a fanbase that will actually buy tat because he is selling it. Unbelievable.

Care in the Community has a lot to answer for.

tinshed
04-01-2013, 04:43 PM
His FB page is full of people fawning over him. Its not actually ran by him but by some "fan". Personally I cannot stand the man and his sha,dy sales tactics the smile, wink and chirpy cheeky personna make me cringe.

Moet&muffins
04-01-2013, 11:15 PM
His FB page is full of people fawning over him. Its not actually ran by him but by some "fan". Personally I cannot stand the man and his sha,dy sales tactics the smile, wink and chirpy cheeky personna make me cringe.

And your problem with his FB page is what? Everyone has an opinion and
if people like him & join a fan page, so what? This thread really offends me. If I want to defend
a friend, so be it. We live in a democracy. If you choose to not like him then I
respect that but until you know someone personally
over the years please do not judge them in their 'job' because
that's all that it is.

tinshed
05-01-2013, 11:04 AM
if people like him & join a fan page, so what? This thread really offends me. If I want to defend
a friend, so be it. We live in a democracy. If you choose to not like him then I
that's all that it is.

I never mentioned that I had a problem with his "fans" liking him on his FB page, I merely pointed out that he had one and people fawned over him. Quite true I do not know the man and have no intention of ever getting to know him. I can only judge his character by the way he presents himself on bid and sadly in my opinion its crass and very objectionable the way he sells these products.

newtobid
05-01-2013, 12:00 PM
moet can you just be honest and say you are his lady/goddess please?

what "friend" is aware of exactly when a "friend" bought a throw for over 200?

deedee
05-01-2013, 01:54 PM
Hmmm, good point newtobid, moet is in fact lying by omission (at least Mike Mason lies blatantly!!)
I think we'd have a lot more respect for them and their opinion if they were honest enough to tell us who they are.
Moet, you can't expect to be so defensive of the indefensible and us not wonder why.

Enigma
05-01-2013, 03:48 PM
that's all that it is.

You ARE joking, right?

Mr Mason is wanting us to part with our hard-earned cash. If it appears that he is trying to do so fraudulently, then I say people have EVERY right to judge him and Bid on it. And the ASA would agree with me.

The law is on my side, not his. Or Bid's. Or yours.

And saying that he's just doing his job is like saying don't judge the Nazi guards at Auschwitz, because they were "just doing their job". :headbang:

PJ.
05-01-2013, 03:53 PM
that's all that it is.

So you admit you are a friend now, so come on why not come out and admit who you really are.

PJ

deedee
05-01-2013, 04:50 PM
well, the gauntlet has been thrown down by several of us Moet
are you honest enough to tell us who you are and why you so vigorously defend a person who's shameless lack of scruples cannot be defended? oh, I forgot, they're just 'doing their job'

Greg
05-01-2013, 07:21 PM
And saying that he's just doing his job is like saying don't judge the Nazi guards at Auschwitz, because they were "just doing their job".

How can you compare Mike Mason with a Nazi Guard?

....actually, I agree with you. It's Naszti Mike at AucstionBidtz.

Enigma
05-01-2013, 07:41 PM
And saying that he's just doing his job is like saying don't judge the Nazi guards at Auschwitz, because they were "just doing their job".

How can you compare Mike Mason with a Nazi Guard?

I am sorry. You're quite right.

That was unfair.

After all, the Auschwitz guards didn't keep people imprisoned and tortured while making out it was a positive thing.

There's no comparison at all. I am suitably chastised.

Miami2017
06-01-2013, 06:34 PM
If I had a friend who worked on Bid saying the things he does, I'd say "Hey Mike, you come out with some bollocks on that BID don't you? They must be paying you a tonne mate" and I'd be a bit embarassed.

Mommabear
07-01-2013, 09:44 AM
If I had a friend who worked on Bid saying the things he does, I'd say "Hey Mike, you come out with some bollocks on that BID don't you? They must be paying you a tonne mate" and I'd be a bit embarassed.

They must pay him a ton with the amount he spends. Laughing all the way to the bank is Mikeyboy.

Hillary
30-05-2013, 01:55 PM
Whilst I'd like to know what her connection is with Mason, I feel a bit uneasy about tracking down, or trying to track down her real name. My real name isn't Hillary and I wouldn't like to give my real name or twitter/facebook details so why should we expect Moet to?

PJ.
30-05-2013, 02:10 PM
That was not what I meant to do. To be honest I didn't notice their real name I was just trying to say I could have been wrong in assuming it was Mike or one of his friends.

newtobid
30-05-2013, 05:36 PM
Whilst I'd like to know what her connection is with Mason, I feel a bit uneasy about tracking down, or trying to track down her real name. My real name isn't Hillary and I wouldn't like to give my real name or twitter/facebook details so why should we expect Moet to?

agreed

it is a fairly unique name so may be the same person

not sure what finding a twitter that has nothing to do with shopping tv adds to anything though

PJ.
30-05-2013, 08:49 PM
I have reported my own thread as I agree I was wrong (I didn't notice it had their real name) so it should go soon. Never mind admitting when I am wrong and through not looking properly I was wrong. Humble apologies.

PJ

Moet&muffins
30-05-2013, 11:33 PM
I am pleased to read PJ that you recognise your curiosity had got thr better of you.
the person you linked to this site is not me
and probably has no idea about this forum. You clearly have a vendetta
against Mike, which has been stated on here by other people & it's getting a little
silly. You even asked on another thread for someone to give you a direct link to his
partners twitter account. Now, you may not like the man but don't you think that
you are going a bit far??

PJ.
31-05-2013, 09:49 AM
I am pleased to read PJ that you recognise your curiosity had got thr better of you.
against Mike, which has been stated on here by other people & it's getting a little
silly. You even asked on another thread for someone to give you a direct link to his
partners twitter account. Now, you may not like the man but don't you think that

Yeap I always admit when I get things wrong. Maybe if you were honest from the start I and others wouldn't be as curious about you. No need to be patronising about it though. Hmm you sound just like someone else I know.

I don't have a vendetta against Mike, I just would like him to stop lying and using terrible sale tactics. I have the same problems with other bid presenters.

If you think that I am so wrong, why not address points that I and others have raised rather than just snapping every now and again? I am sure in real life Mike is a top bloke but on telly is not just a liar but assumes everyone is 5.

Incase you hadn't noticed this is a forum where people can ask for things. I was asking for a publicly available social network address. Not a home address or a home phone number so that has nothing to do with you.

PJ.

Shoptilidrop
31-05-2013, 12:23 PM
It beggars belief though why you would want to know Mike's partner's social network address PJ ?!? For what reason would dld you want to contact Mike's partner and trace Moet & Muffins twitter accounts?

Rita526
31-05-2013, 12:31 PM

I have to agree with the message some of the comments left by pj and her finger puppet friends are shameful,the behaviour cannot be all down to the sit-up crusade being done on this thread,by all means report your findings to whoever is interested,but don't comment on how people look,or there sexual preferences.Maybe the moderator should get you to start being polite,also the word troll and bully is often used on here there are no bigger trolls on here than you and your very small group of friends.

Price Plunge
31-05-2013, 02:01 PM
It beggars belief though why you would want to know Mike's partner's social network address PJ ?!? For what reason would dld you want to contact Mike's partner and trace Moet & Muffins twitter accounts?
All social networking accounts are public unless their users make them private, therefore any information available online is viewable to anyone who happens to be interested.

Why would people be interested in someone called @moetandmuffins on Twitter? Perhaps because she/he has a fairly unusual nickname which happens to coincide with someone else who uses the same nickname on this forum even if it's not the same person, and 'moetandmuffins' on this forum seems determined to defend Mike Mason in particular despite lots of on-screen evidence to the contrary. Revealing the identity of 'moetandmuffins' (Mike, his partner, Ryan or someone else) is key to determining how close to Mike and/or the Sit-up channels they really are, whether it's an obsessive fan or someone who's close to Mike personally and/or works for the Sit-up channels.

This, believe it or not, is important to know if we're to treat their opinions seriously given that there seems to be very few people prepared to stick up for Mike Mason for whatever reason(s). Would you really believe an online review of a hotel written by the wife of the hotel's owner?

My opinion? Mike Mason isn't technically the worst of the liars on these channels and is apparently cleaning up his act as well, but his past behaviour has been somewhat ludicrous to say the least.

Shoptilidrop
31-05-2013, 02:18 PM
All social networking accounts are public unless their users make them private, therefore any information available online is viewable to anyone who happens to be interested.

Why would people be interested in someone called @moetandmuffins on Twitter? Perhaps because she/he has a fairly unusual nickname which happens to coincide with someone else who uses the same nickname on this forum even if it's not the same person, and 'moetandmuffins' on this forum seems determined to defend Mike Mason in particular despite lots of on-screen evidence to the contrary. Revealing the identity of 'moetandmuffins' (Mike, his partner, Ryan or someone else) is key to determining how close to Mike and/or the Sit-up channels they really are, whether it's an obsessive fan or someone who's close to Mike personally and/or works for the Sit-up channels.

This, believe it or not, is important to know if we're to treat their opinions seriously given that there seems to be very few people prepared to stick up for Mike Mason for whatever reason(s). Would you really believe an online review of a hotel written by the wife of the hotel's owner?

My opinion? Mike Mason isn't technically the worst of the liars on these channels and is apparently cleaning up his act as well, but his past behaviour has been somewhat ludicrous to say the least.

I'm sure Mike's partner has a private account and wouldn't be too happy at members of shopping telly forum trying to locate her private twitter. I just don't know why PJ has an interest in locating that when his partner as far as we know has nothing to do with bid tv or any other shopping telly channel.

PJ.
31-05-2013, 02:40 PM
I'm sure Mike's partner has a private account and wouldn't be too happy at members of shopping telly forum trying to locate her private twitter. I just don't know why PJ has an interest in locating that when his partner as far as we know has nothing to do with bid tv or any other shopping telly channel.

If it is a private (locked) Twitter account then I wouldn't be able to see it even if I wanted to (which I wouldn't if that was the case) I also am not answerable to you on this forum though, my reasons are my own but I can assure you (even though I don't have to) they are honourable.

Why does anyone want to see anyone on social media? isn't the idea of social media that you see what people have to say?

PJ

Shoptilidrop
31-05-2013, 02:46 PM
Of course you are not answerable to me PJ. You posted on here asking forum members to post you a like to Mike's partner's twitter account, I think its a strange thing to ask for in my opinion. I would see that point if it was Mike Mason's own twitter account you would want to see/contact.

Shoptilidrop
31-05-2013, 02:47 PM
" post a link that should read not post a like!!! lol

PJ.
31-05-2013, 03:10 PM
" post a link that should read not post a like!!! lol

We have all been guilty of spelling errors or predictive text going wrong :)

Wirral70
31-05-2013, 03:14 PM
I tend to try and forget about Mason from Friday until Monday, for me his absence is what makes weekends on Bid such a far better watch!

Mommabear
31-05-2013, 03:18 PM
I tend to try and forget about Mason from Friday until Monday, for me his absence is what makes weekends on Bid such a far better watch!

I don't even try, I do :wink:

bidtvbs
31-05-2013, 03:21 PM
If it is a private (locked) Twitter account then I wouldn't be able to see it even if I wanted to (which I wouldn't if that was the case) I also am not answerable to you on this forum though, my reasons are my own but I can assure you (even though I don't have to) they are honourable.

Why does anyone want to see anyone on social media? isn't the idea of social media that you see what people have to say?

PJ

Why don't you write a letter to Mike c/o Sit Up studios, maybe he will read it out on air as does Peter Simon when people write to him. Good way to get another 15 minutes of fame

Wirral70
31-05-2013, 03:22 PM
I don't even try, I do :wink:

I didn't watch his whole show last night but on the three occasions I flicked through and caught a bit he was a jerk on every single occasion!

'i'm not in the luxurious position to receive free dental care', thankfully neither am I but I doubt there's anything luxurious about being in that position. What an absolute .............. :headbang:

Shoptilidrop
31-05-2013, 03:27 PM
I don't really get the chance to watch much when Mike's on to be honest there is always something better on telly like Corrie or Britain's Got Talent etc, but I quite like watching him if nothing better is on telly. Like most of the other presenters I can take them or leave them, but i prefer watching him to the likes of James Russell and Caroline etc who for me are just plain boring.

Mommabear
31-05-2013, 03:27 PM
I didn't watch his whole show last night but on the three occasions I flicked through and caught a bit he was a jerk on every single occasion!

'i'm not in the luxurious position to receive free dental care', thankfully neither am I but I doubt there's anything luxurious about being in that position. What an absolute .............. :headbang:

Is that what he said, luxurious? what a prune...............what do I mean by prune? well........:mysmilie_847:

Wirral70
31-05-2013, 03:32 PM
Is that what he said, luxurious? what a prune...............what do I mean by prune? well........:mysmilie_847:

He said, direct quote :- 'i'm not in that luxurious position of having free dental treatment', what a moron. But for the first time in a long time he actually said something that I totally believed. He said he hates the dentist so he dosen't go very often :grin:

PJ.
31-05-2013, 04:01 PM
Why don't you write a letter to Mike c/o Sit Up studios, maybe he will read it out on air as does Peter Simon when people write to him. Good way to get another 15 minutes of fame

Why? Because I don't want to? If you are thinking I am interested in his L/G Twitter account to contact him or her you are mistaken, I am just interested in what she is like because Mike goes on and on and on about her most shifts ...

PJ

bidtvbs
31-05-2013, 04:41 PM
Why? Because I don't want to? If you are thinking I am interested in his L/G Twitter account to contact him or her you are mistaken, I am just interested in what she is like because Mike goes on and on and on about her most shifts ...

PJ

Seriously you are coming over as a bit stalker.. ish or obsessive, it's quite unsettling. I would take a break if I were you.

PJ.
31-05-2013, 04:51 PM
Seriously you are coming over as a bit stalker.. ish or obsessive, it's quite unsettling. I would take a break if I were you.

I don't know how you have the nerve to accuse me of stalking when all you have done recently is go over what I say and do in fine detail. As I said previously the only people who can tell me to take a break is Graham or his moderating team. Until then I will carry on.

PJ

bidtvbs
31-05-2013, 04:54 PM
I read all member's comments and enjoy this forum, believe me for me to criticise another member takes a lot, you may well have noticed other member's think you should give Mike Mason a break now and then. It's not just me and I am nothing do with Sit Up.

PJ.
31-05-2013, 05:03 PM
I read all member's comments and enjoy this forum, believe me for me to criticise another member takes a lot, you may well have noticed other member's think you should give Mike Mason a break now and then. It's not just me and I am nothing do with Sit Up.

And I have noticed that a lot (not all) of those posters are new members with little to no other posts but to try and be negative about me?

You seem to miss the point of forums. It is for people to exchange views. I never expect people to gree with everything I say but I do find it fustrating that instead of having a debate about it for example "no you are wrong Mike meant x, y or z" I get either personal attacks on me or cries of give it a rest. So can we either have a debate about Mike's selling techniques or not, talking about me is not what this forum is for. Now why not create a a hate PJ FB page or just give it a rest? I am not asking you to like me, agree with me or like what I say but I have the right to say it as much as Graham allows, not you.

Rita526
31-05-2013, 07:11 PM
And I have noticed that a lot (not all) of those posters are new members with little to no other posts but to try and be negative about me?

You seem to miss the point of forums. It is for people to exchange views. I never expect people to gree with everything I say but I do find it fustrating that instead of having a debate about it for example "no you are wrong Mike meant x, y or z" I get either personal attacks on me or cries of give it a rest. So can we either have a debate about Mike's selling techniques or not, talking about me is not what this forum is for. Now why not create a a hate PJ FB page or just give it a rest? I am not asking you to like me, agree with me or like what I say but I have the right to say it as much as Graham allows, not you.

Oh Dear,
And your never negative are you,if you give it out,be big enough to take it,maybe you seem to think being personal about people is normal,maybe time to switch your tv off and take a break before you give cause for concern on this forum.

PJ.
31-05-2013, 07:36 PM
Oh Dear,
And your never negative are you,if you give it out,be big enough to take it,maybe you seem to think being personal about people is normal,maybe time to switch your tv off and take a break before you give cause for concern on this forum.

LMAO. Hi "new" member

Paul_s
31-05-2013, 08:03 PM
The answers you seek are probably obscure like these answers :wonder:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxLUsAhekyw

:wonder::down:

merryone
01-06-2013, 05:23 AM
Enough of all this. Pj has admitted he made a bad call re the twitter thing, and what's more he's apologized! Just a little reminder to those who seem to have turned on him...If it wasn't for p.j the channels would still be telling us that five pairs of socks would cost us no more than 5p! He was the person who started tbis mission and I say thanks....and to the trolls crawl back under that rock! X

Wirral70
01-06-2013, 05:30 AM

It's quite a CV he has, isn't it? :eek:

While we're enjoying some of Mike's 'best' bits we may as well have a reminder of his legendary bass reflex test.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IRc8YZeoNI

Hillary
01-06-2013, 06:29 AM
He said, direct quote :- 'i'm not in that luxurious position of having free dental treatment', what a moron. But for the first time in a long time he actually said something that I totally believed. He said he hates the dentist so he dosen't go very often :grin:

Very few of us are pal, but we still don't have teeth like you. Perhaps if you stopped buying some of the gadgets you boast about owning you could afford a dentist?

earwig
01-06-2013, 07:16 AM
Enough of all this. Pj has admitted he made a bad call re the twitter thing, and what's more he's apologized! Just a little reminder to those who seem to have turned on him...If it wasn't for p.j the channels would still be telling us that five pairs of socks would cost us no more than 5p! He was the person who started tbis mission and I say thanks....and to the trolls crawl back under that rock! X

well said Merryone... They don't like having their cages rattled do they ha ha

Mommabear
01-06-2013, 08:36 AM

Well how nobody came up with 'Yule Boar' and 'Saturnalia' is beyond me :wonder:

What a master of conmen he is

Mommabear
01-06-2013, 08:40 AM

While we're enjoying some of Mike's 'best' bits we may as well have a reminder of his legendary bass reflex test.

:giggle: I never tire of watching that

Wirral70
01-06-2013, 08:55 AM
:giggle: I never tire of watching that

If Ryan (aka Moet&Muffins) can honestly come on here and still claim his mate isn't a ruthless, monumental bullshitter after the Bass Reflex and QuizCall abominations then I can only conclude the poor kid has been brainwashed.

It's only a shame we don't have footage of his old Jean Paul DuPont sales.

Paul_s
01-06-2013, 09:34 AM

lmao! never gets old :drunk:

I just noticed but Mikey calls the Composite video output an S-Video output (which is completely different). :thinking:

Wirral70
01-06-2013, 09:42 AM
lmao! never gets old :drunk:

I just noticed but Mikey calls the Coax video output an S-Video output (which is completely different). :thinking:

He dosen't know what he is talking about, you should have heard the tripe he was coming out with when selling a TV Aerial the other day. It was nothing that would warrant a complaint or anything like that but total tosh all the same, boy does that guy love to lecture.

I bet people run a mile when they see him walking into their bar, 'oh no, it's him!' :eek:

PJ.
01-06-2013, 09:53 AM

Thank you Merryone. I will always say sorry when i get things wrong. I am sure some of the things that Mike and other presenters say they don't mean to with all the pressure live TV brings but what's wrong with saying oops I got that wrong.

Why are the bosses not noticing that the Ocean dongle is flying our with Andy's honest sales patter compared to Mike's?

Lastly to the 'new' member you say I give it but can't take it. That is total nonsense. If I couldn't take it I would be reporting the threads to the moderating team to try and get them taken down. The only post I have ever reported is my own.

PJ

Wirral70
01-06-2013, 10:08 AM
Thank you Merryone. I will always say sorry when i get things wrong. I am sure some of the things that Mike and other presenters say they don't mean to with all the pressure live TV brings but what's wrong with saying oops I got that wrong.

Why are the bosses not noticing that the Ocean dongle is flying our with Andy's honest sales patter compared to Mike's?

Lastly to the 'new' member you say I give it but can't take it. That is total nonsense. If I couldn't take it I would be reporting the threads to the moderating team to try and get them taken down. The only post I have ever reported is my own.

PJ

For what it's worth PJ personally I don't think there's too much need to go overboard with the apologies when they relate to criticising a man who we could be forgiven for thinking appeared to work so enthusiastically for a certain QuizCall.

Just my opinion.

MrMobo
01-06-2013, 10:21 AM

I would like to add a video to Mikes best bits too :rock:

Not on bid but still pretty epic for those that haven't seen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXs-cbl3rMo&feature=player_detailpage

I hope he does a Bid xmas one :call:

Wirral70
01-06-2013, 10:35 AM
I would like to add a video to Mikes best bits too :rock:

Not on bid but still pretty epic for those that haven't seen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXs-cbl3rMo&feature=player_detailpage

I hope he does a Bid xmas one :call:

No wonder he moved into shopping telly BS'ing. I think we can see where his real talents lie :wink:

PJ.
01-06-2013, 10:54 AM
Motion: we now refer to Mike as Bingo Balls.

M&M I am gonna try this question again. You say he left Quiz Call because he was aghast at their tactics, two questions. Why is he still at bid and why did he come back in the first place? It was already as bad as it is today by then. Sorry to keep asking you but as Mike won't come here and strangely for a man who loves the customers isn't on social media I have to ask his mates.

Wirral70
01-06-2013, 11:03 AM

M&M I am gonna try this question again. You say he left Quiz Call because he was aghast at their tactics, two questions. Why is he still at bid and why did he come back in the first place? It was already as bad as it is today by then. Sorry to keep asking you but as Mike won't come here and strangely for a man who loves the customers isn't on social media I have to ask his mates.

I heard he returned to Sit Up only after ITV had a last minute rethink about Mike replacing Dermot O'Leary on The X Factor, I don't know if that is a fact or not though.

deedee
01-06-2013, 11:39 AM

I second that motion!

Mommabear
01-06-2013, 02:53 PM
I heard he returned to Sit Up only after ITV had a last minute rethink about Mike replacing Dermot O'Leary on The X Factor, I don't know if that is a fact or not though.

Well having just watched Bingo Balls, Dermot must have had something mega special to top that! And that's a fact :giggle:

Wirral70
01-06-2013, 03:53 PM
Well having just watched Bingo Balls, Dermot must have had something mega special to top that! And that's a fact :giggle:

It clearly wasn't a decision based on talent. Typical ITV, no wonder they have been on the slip the last few years. They could have had the next Bobby Davro on their hands.

PJ.
01-06-2013, 04:36 PM
I have just had a wonderful idea. After the regular Big Brother there is a celeb version .... Pssst Mike Mike Mike Mike, you know celeb big brother is on soon, well I know we have our differences but I think you would be the perfect person

to watch it :p

Wirral70
01-06-2013, 04:41 PM
I have just had a wonderful idea. After the regular Big Brother there is a celeb version .... Pssst Mike Mike Mike Mike, you know celeb big brother is on soon, well I know we have our differences but I think you would be the perfect person

to watch it :p

Dirty Peter claims ITV have asked him to take part in I'm A Celebrity on a number of occasions. Mind you, he claims a lot of things.

Did you know Bingo Balls has been nominated for a Variety Club of Great Britain Award? To be totally fair to Mike I don't think he was aware he had until Dirty Peter said it.

PJ.
01-06-2013, 05:10 PM
Dirty Peter claims ITV have asked him to take part in I'm A Celebrity on a number of occasions. Mind you, he claims a lot of things.

Did you know Bingo Balls has been nominated for a Variety Club of Great Britain Award? To be totally fair to Mike I don't think he was aware he had until Dirty Peter said it.

I am sure Mike does do a lot of good stuff and fair play to him for wining an award :)

Wirral70
01-06-2013, 05:14 PM
I am sure Mike does do a lot of good stuff and fair play to him for wining an award :)

If Bingo Balls has been nominated for a Variety Club Award then i'm a happy Sit-Up Shopper :grin:

Mommabear
01-06-2013, 05:44 PM

Don't jump the gun PJ, it's only a nomination at this point, allegedly :wink2:

Wirral70
01-06-2013, 05:51 PM
Don't jump the gun PJ, it's only a nomination at this point, allegedly :wink2:

Having seen him perform Bingo Balls it's unlikely he was just nominated. Peter was probably just protecting Mike's modesty, which we know is important to him.

I hear he's a big name in Prestatyn.

merryone
01-06-2013, 05:55 PM
Having seen him perform Bingo Balls it's unlikely he was just nominated. Peter was probably just protecting Mike's modesty, which we know is important to him.

I hear he's a big name in Prestatyn.

What like Harpic?

Wirral70
01-06-2013, 05:58 PM
What like Harpic?

I don't think he was quite that famous Merry :grin:

PJ.
02-06-2013, 08:47 PM
Even Google knows it

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/06/03/nu5eqygy.jpg

PJ.
03-06-2013, 03:53 PM
So is Bingo Balls on tonight? I wouldn't like for him to say hi to me again and miss it. Maybe this time you could give me one of those ever so lovely and not at all creepy hugs to camera as if we were your bestest mate in this whole world rather than just a method to increase your horse collection ....

PJ

Mommabear
03-06-2013, 04:00 PM
So is Bingo Balls on tonight? I wouldn't like for him to say hi to me again and miss it. Maybe this time you could give me one of those ever so lovely and not at all creepy hugs to camera as if we were your bestest mate in this whole world rather than just a method to increase your horse collection ....

PJ

Bingo's at 6.30pm

Wirral70
03-06-2013, 04:07 PM
Bingo's at 6.30pm

Eye's down then Momma. I have heard of cheekybingo.com but how about a new one called sneakybingo.com?

Or maybe bullshitbingo.com?

Mommabear
03-06-2013, 04:16 PM
Eye's down then Momma. I have heard of cheekybingo.com but how about a new one called sneakybingo.com?

Or maybe bullshitbingo.com?

House!......:mysmilie_847: I'm getting carried away

Wirral70
03-06-2013, 04:25 PM
House!......:mysmilie_847: I'm getting carried away

I forgot about this, I wonder if Bingo Balls calls the numbers online? If I was Paul Becque i'd get a court order to have his likeness removed from it!

http://www.bidbingo.co.uk/bidbingo/bingo/home/

Mommabear
03-06-2013, 04:38 PM
I forgot about this, I wonder if Bingo Balls calls the numbers online? If I was Paul Becque i'd get a court order to have his likeness removed from it!

http://www.bidbingo.co.uk/bidbingo/bingo/home/

I see DP has got his mush on there holding a 5 voucher :rolleyes:

Wirral70
03-06-2013, 04:40 PM
I see DP has got his mush on there holding a 5 voucher :rolleyes:

I'm surprised he isn't pictured with a parachute on. I don't know if you are aware of this Momma but he's doing a jump, for charity.

But he's not the type to mention it though, he says nothing.

Mommabear
03-06-2013, 05:06 PM
I'm surprised he isn't pictured with a parachute on. I don't know if you are aware of this Momma but he's doing a jump, for charity.

But he's not the type to mention it though, he says nothing.

Did he not go into any more detail? His 'fans' might like to go see

Wirral70
03-06-2013, 05:15 PM
Did he not go into any more detail? His 'fans' might like to go see

He says little Momma, he isn't making a fuss about it.

Mommabear
03-06-2013, 05:27 PM
Vermeil

He pronounces it 'vermeal'.........I thought it was 'vermay'

Wirral70
03-06-2013, 05:28 PM
Vermeil

He pronounces it 'vermeal'.........I thought it was 'vermay'

You're right. I still haven't heard any P+P, he keeps saying '3 fivers' and '15'. I see he didn't say anything about it being his last Monday afternoon show.

Mommabear
03-06-2013, 05:29 PM
You're right. I still haven't heard any P+P, he keeps saying '3 fivers' and '15'.

He did say it once with the ring Wirral

Wirral70
03-06-2013, 05:32 PM
He did say it once with the ring Wirral

Ah I missed it.

Mason said he was threw out of Colchester Zoo at the weekend. Maybe there wasn't enough space to house him?

Wirral70
03-06-2013, 07:04 PM
My goodness Bingo Balls is in super lecture mode with the ladders. He really reminds me of that Harry Enfield character 'oy! NO!'

Paul_s
03-06-2013, 07:22 PM
Is it just me or does Mike seem to 'sound' rather vexed and annoyed lately?

Every presentation is like a bear with a sore head :rain::drunk:

Greg
03-06-2013, 07:30 PM
Ewww. Mike and Slash/Goddess share razors. Is she a bearded lady or summet? :thinking:

PJ.
03-06-2013, 07:43 PM
Is it just me or does Mike seem to 'sound' rather vexed and annoyed lately?

Every presentation is like a bear with a sore head :rain::drunk:

Don't you mean he is a sore with a bare head? :p

Wirral70
03-06-2013, 07:49 PM
More like a bore with a shaved head