Celebrity Big Brother 2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LE lover

Registered Shopper
Thought i would start a thread as there seems to be quite a few of us watching.

So lets go, what do we think so far?

I'm liking Claire seems very sweet ,
Paula as i think she will be car crash tv,
Ryan seems like a genuinely nice guy,
Speidie because they're absolutely bonkers.

I don't like Trisha, she's best friends with Denies Welsh so that's put me off her straight away.
The token bimbo model's voice is already driving. me mad
Gillian not sure about her.
Rylan can't decide if i like him or not.
Frankie i find.him false although loved his decision to send Speidie into the house.

I'm indifferent to the rest so far,although the cutie in the kilt is eye candy.

Over to you

So far Ryan (Toadie) is my definite favourite. He seems genuinely lovely. The rest of them are the usual I love me who do you love types and I can't be bothered with

any of them. Paula shouldn't be in there, she's pretty damaged. Trisha is a loudmouth yob. Like you LE not too sure about Gillian. I don't think I'd want to get on

her wrong side though! What happened to the page 3 girls dress?? I turned my back for 5 seconds and she was in her pants! YUK!! Frankie loves himself and I

agree is very false. Sam (kilt boy) is a typical good looking lad in a kilt! The Americans might be good tv as they're so savvy, but so far I can't say I've warmed to them. The

chunky chap Razor, I didn't like him in the jungle and I doubt he's improved any. Clare from Steps is ok but seems to have morphed into a professional reality tv

persona. I just hope somebody more interesting goes in. I can't stand Jim Davidson but there's no doubt he would have stirred the house up and caused some excitement so I was disappointed he didn't go in.

Interesting Miss Molly. She is definitely a diva ,no doubt she will bring some drama to the house. BB should have said if you're not well enough to be in the basement then bye bye. Had to laugh when she said she had pain in her left side,whilst holing on to her right side.
Apparently she failed the psych test when the show was on C4 so wasn't allowed to go in.

I agree PP about Jim Davidson, can't stand him but. he would be very entertaining.

Last edited:
I really like Claire, she seems sweet. Sam kilt boy seems to love himself to bits.
Paula, apparently, failed all the psych tests to go into CBB when it was on C4, hope she doesn't go into meltdown.
Loathe Speidi. If someone set fire to them, all that would be left would be a pool of congealed plastic.

ps edited to add that LE Lover and I obviously think the same thing at the same time!

I really like Claire, she seems sweet. Sam kilt boy seems to love himself to bits.
Paula, apparently, failed all the psych tests to go into CBB when it was on C4, hope she doesn't go into meltdown.
Loathe Speidi. If someone set fire to them, all that would be left would be a pool of congealed plastic.

ps edited to add that LE Lover and I obviously think the same thing at the same time!

Great minds think alike.

I'm glad you started this thread LE lover. I noticed the big brother section before but no one ever posted on it. I thought I must be the only saddo ever watching. I loved the first ever big brother and have watched ever since. Even though I don't think it's as good now as it was I still watch. I'm glad it's not just me that watches.:blush:

It's early days but I can't seem to get into this year,s CBB yet, I only know Gillian, Toadie and Frankie. TBH I sky+ and FF most of it, I haven't watched last nights episode yet.....

I love big brother, always have. Thanks for the thread.

Rylan is doing my head in, he appears so fake, I can't stand his voice either. Hope he will grow on me.
Claire seems sweet like has been said.
Tricia I am not sure of yet tbh she was okay in Heartbeat, but that was acting. I am hoping she is not a drunk gossip. Or maybe yes for the drama.
Ryan aka toadie seems so nice, caring & genuine, so far my favourite.
Spiedi ha...I know nothing of them, but seems they could create some drama in there.
Razor I thinks will be pretty much as he was in jungle, bit of a roughneck but ok- ish if fed lol
I feel Paula should not be there now, last night she looked very drained. Obviously needs the cash.
I hear now that Jim Davison is going to be nattering the house.
Gillian, Lacey, Sam etc have not seen enough of to comment, except Lacey keeps taking her stupid clothes off z& will probably have a showmance with Sam.

I usually leave things a few days as you tend to see them in their true colours! I can't warm to the Americans and I quite like Rylan (didn't think I would). Paula, well I don't think she was genuinely ill IMO. The others, I will wait and see. You know BB it can change anytime ! :mysmilie_486:

Forgot to add poor Frankie. Blame my stupid mind. Anyway am not to sure about him yet. Something I can't put finger on.
The adverts though take up half the show.

Ooh I forgot to add Rylan ~ he wouldn't be happy with that would he? hahaha Not sure. Initially seems very likeable and attractive but are there hidden depths which are maybe less appealing? I'll reserve judgement.

My favorite soo far is Claire seems genuine. Sam i gorgeous but boy does he no it which is off putting. Rylan i like and think hes entertaining. Trisha mentioned Denise welsh all the time as if its a gd thing being like her :S.

Anyone care to bet on who's going to be first to do that flouncy-look-at-me thing, hammering on the diary room door and threatening to leave?

Toadie is my favourite . He should have been put in the house instead of the couple. Also like Rylan and Claire. I'm afraid I've got a long dislike list at the moment - The couple - don't like his attitude , Sam - he's too full of himself , Lacey Banghard what a name ! Sick of seen her wearing next to nowt, Tricia - too fussy, Paula - fake. Not sure about Razor , Frankie or Gillian yet. Can't stand Gillian's voice, but I am very fickle so I will probably change my mind daily.

Latest posts

Back