Mens Flash Clearance

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear

Registered Shopper
Can they not sell anything unless it has a clearance banner on it?

James Russell said they paid £25 for a GT precision watch which they sold for £21.75

Some Slazenger trousers they paid £12 for and sold them for half that. [You can get the same at Sports Direct for £4 and pennies]

Suppliers must love selling to Bid as they must just agree to pay any price asked.

What a load of rollocks :down:

Well as far as that GT Precision watch goes. It's the first time I have ever seen it sold, without the lie, that it never needs a battery.They have sold many hundreds of them with the never needs a new battery claim! The watch has two movements, it's half automatic, and half quartz, so of course, the quarts part needs a battery. I just wonder how many people have now complained that the main time dial has stopped and want to know why, and then ask for a refund as the watch was mis sold to them?

radio dayz.... Guy was selling it only the other day saying it will never need a battery... ever....

radio dayz.... Guy was selling it only the other day saying it will never need a battery... ever....

I know, they always have. Yesterday was the first time I've ever seen one sold that has been described as what it actually is, and from James Russell too! I really believe that there must have been a complaint or two from customers, who have found themselves with a watch with the seconds hand still running, while the main dial that tells the time has stopped.

I personally see no point in a watch which is half automatic, and half battery driven quartz, apart that is from fooling people into thinking it is a fully fledged automatic! The whole concept of such a watch is rediculous! I love watches, but wouldn't even accept the GT Precision as a gift!!

Latest posts

Back