Ideal World Travel Club

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What a load of old tut... just a way of getting you on some pesky mailing list.

What good is it showing offers which yes are cheap, but are based on children on dates that are DURING school term time, do they not know you can't just take your kids out of school for a jolly these days?

I find it a little contradictory that Mr Shaun 'I love cruising and would never take a normal holiday again' Ryan has joined the club and will be taking advantage of all the offers.

:wonder:

I must admit I joined but only to try and win the holiday, but if not then hey ho we are off to Florida WDW in two weeks.:cool:

Shaun is really annoying on this show ( well more than usual anyway) He keeps asking the bosses upstairs if he can have more holidays , does he think we are stupid he seems to have a holiday every other mnth along with Loen and andy. I think the only boss shaun needs to ask is his dear mother lol

I found the whole thing a bit of a waste of time, they were selling holidays but not showing anything (apart from Shaun and is Apple)so I really couldn't see the point of it - so boring. The best way to sell them is show the resort and rooms etc and that way it seems more real and people may even book.

Seems a weird idea and the show was dull. I also agree this is a good way of Ideal getting lots of personal details from people.

i wondered about that win 24 thing they have been plugging... i can seriously think of better things to spend 12 quid a month on to be honest .. its a bit sad when folks feel the need to spend to win .. free comps are one one thing .. but 12 quid a month imo could be better spent

just to add .. not being personal but do seans ears look more prominent than usual in that advert & does he look like a little lost kid sat on that sill thing .. almost as if your ment to feel sorry for him & join the club ... load of old rubbish ... i remember when i was a young mom & having a kirby salesman rap my door.. like a fool i let him in.. i didnt buy a vastly overpriced vaccume ... but he was the same , sat there with his head tipped to the side looking very sorry for himself..lol

Latest posts

Back