Skin Pharmacy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Miami2017

Registered Shopper
"It took a Swedish scientist 15 years to develop this"

So Skin Pharmacy, registered to a semi-detached house with an A-reg Volvo outside on Google maps. The owner of the site and Skin Pharmacy previously ran a Burrito Kitchen & a lap dancing club.

Well, you can now work for Skin Pharmacy!

Wage £20,000 per annum
Hours 42.5 hours over 5 days 8:30am - 6pm
Location London, N1 N1
Duration Permanent
Date posted Dec 3, 2012 Closing date
Pension details

Description

A top cosmetics and cosmacuticals company is looking for a London retail manager. The role is to expand from the company's strong online and tv presence into independent retail, multiples and department stores primarily in London. With 17 hero products, this company is growing at an incredible rate. You will be the first of a national network of sales reps and for the right candidate, this could be your opportunity to be the Sales Manager England. With high end luxury products that appeal to both men and women, you will be well placed and supported by this ambitious company. This is an excellent opportunity for a London based sales manager to take a leading role in a fantastic company. This role is both office and field based. Starting salary £20,000 plus bonus.

How to apply

You can apply for this job by sending a CV/written application to Richard Walker at Skin Research Ltd, [email protected] .

It makes me wonder if the lap dancers were the victims... I mean test subjects for the Skin Pharmacy serum...? Oh god a horrible vision has just passed through my mind... uuugh mind bleach.

So Skin Pharmacy, registered to a semi-detached house with an A-reg Volvo outside on Google maps. The owner of the site and Skin Pharmacy previously ran a Burrito Kitchen & a lap dancing club.

I now don't know if I'm supposed to put their serum on my face or fry my mince in it :wait:

I now don't know if I'm supposed to put their serum on my face or fry my mince in it :wait:

Hahaha! PMSL! I looked at the SP website & it rather looks like it was knocked up pretty quickly, hardly decleor!

Latest posts

Back