Sean's constant cruising

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

tristar

Guest Shopper
Im seasick with his tales of the ocean. Just heard on the cruise show he is off again on Saturday. Why the hell does he get about six times as many holidays as the other presenters?

Im seasick with his tales of the ocean. Just heard on the cruise show he is off again on Saturday. Why the hell does he get about six times as many holidays as the other presenters?

he might be a cabin boy on the side.. could be his other income .. :grin:

During the IW travel club show he was asking his bosses ( no not his mother his actual bosses) for more holiday this year, He seems to have holidays every other month , I never hear the likes of Debbie, Denice, Martyn, Dave, Howard etc going on and on about there holidays. Loen and Andy are as bad they seem to have been to every country.

Imagine being his mother though, I bet he pays for all these cruises that they both go on :cool:

I wish he would stop and think about how much of a show off he comes across... so out of touch with today's cash strapped society.

I've heard that some of the old timers at IW are on almost 6 figures a year and yes it's up to them what they spend it on, but please don't force it into the faces of lets face it, people who have no where near that kind of money if they are watching IW.

Looking at the Planet Cruise Facebook page earlier, and it's not all happy reading - they were even featured on Ripped Off Britain yestreday morning, that Jennifer was quick to defend the company, but comments since then about rude staff only justify the piece the BBC did on them.

Well I just feel for the other presenters, as it seems shaun as a way of getting more than the average holiday entitlement. Its getting ridiculous hes off on cruises now every other month. I bet the other presenters are hopping mad with this.

He will have agreed a holiday allowance with the powers that be at IW when he negotiated his contract .
I am sure that most of the presenters are self employed so will not be getting paid for their holiday time. If he enjoys going on cruises then let him, as for taking his Mum I feel sorry for him that he has no friends to go away with. How many of us in our 40's would want to be going away with our Mums all the time. Once or twice maybe for a special occasion but always no thank you.

Oh that hit a bit of a nerve madmax, I often go away with either my mam or dad, in my mams case she needs my help, and whenever me and my dad go, we have a lot of fun actually, spending quality time, going to waterparks or sightseeing, then we go out drinking some nights, other nights stay playing cards on the balcony with a few bottles. I dont have a lot of mates to go with, my old mates are all married now with families so if I do go away its with family.

Shaun comes across as such a bragger. His cruising is getting ridiculius, he is hardly ever on dry land and seems to have more holidays than all the rest put together. I bet they loathe him for it. Obv after 13 years and a bit of crawling, he is firmly in a good position with the bosses.

I'm lucky that I've always had a good relationship with my mum an we've been to some great places together. I'm actually her full time carer so we're around each other more or less 24/7 and if we go places, it has to be together as there is no one else who can fill in for me. Still, we're all different and I appreciate some people couldn't be with their parents as much without risking breaking the law! My brother is an example - he once joked that he'd have hoisted mum off a balcony if he was here as much :D (Yes, he was only joking!) And I wouldn't have been able to see the shuttle at Cape Canaveral either as I wasn't old enough to drive when we first went to the USA :)

I bet they loathe him for it. Obv after 13 years and a bit of crawling, he is firmly in a good position with the bosses.

Do you actually have anything to back that up with?

You are obviously unhappy or dislike him but that does mean the other presenters loathe him or that he gets more holidays than anyone else.

I was just guessing, I know its common to be jealous of even friends when there always off on holiday. Happy cruising Sean. Something tells me Sean is very experienced at 'cruising' ahem.

I was just guessing, I know its common to be jealous of even friends when there always off on holiday. Happy cruising Sean. Something tells me Sean is very experienced at 'cruising' ahem.

Sometimes a '' little knowledge is dangerous ''

I was just guessing, I know its common to be jealous of even friends when there always off on holiday.

You come across though that the only person who is jealous about it is yourself.

If he enjoys them then that is all that matters - and I don't think most people would be jealous of him. Most people would not really be bothered one way or the other.

I can't stand Shaun as a presenter, but I do feel that's a very insulting and personal comment to make.

I wouldn't dream of making a crack about Jacqui's skin colour just because I didn't like a show she did, so why do you feel you can criticise Shaun over something that should have absolutely nothing to do with his ability to sell products on Ideal World.

Not only are you sounding jealous, you're also sounding very homophobic.

No wonder this site sometimes has a bad reputation in other parts of the internet.

I was trying to be witty! How can it be homophobic when Im 'one of them' now myself. Gosh Im sick of this pc lark.

I was trying to be witty! How can it be homophobic when Im 'one of them' now myself. Gosh Im sick of this pc lark.

Witty? Right. Sounds more like bullying.

And I can be as un-pc as you like, but what does Shaun's sexuality have to do with his job as a sales assistant?

Would you have made a similar jibe about Martyn or Dave?

I seriously bet you wouldn't.

Enigma be careful tristar has a habit of accusing people of bulling him when they don't agree with wot he says

No, enigma was accusing me of bullying Sean Ryan? somehow. Anyway Iv seen Burly make much more witty comments and no one accuses him of either homophobia nor bullying. Also Im Gay, Oliver, there you made me say it!

Seriosuly I cant see Sean being so bullied by that comment that he cancels his cruise. Come on, hes in the public eye flirting with guests and making innuendos all the time on tv, so he must have quite a thick skin!

Tristar: good for you.

But you haven't answered my question - WHY are you making sarky cracks about Shaun's sexuality at all?

It has NOTHING to do with his job.

If anything, I would have thought that being gay would have made you more sensitive to trying insult someone for (possibly) being the same.

Latest posts

Back