E-mail for Bid TV please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

pumpkinpie

Registered Shopper
Having received the wrong item from Bid I could not see an e-mail for them so had to call them at national rate, the Indian lady kept me ont he 'phone for ages to get more money out of me I presume, she told me I had to return the item at my cost recorded delivery then when they got it back they would check to see if my original order was in stock and either dispatch or refund.

I am so not happy about having to fork out for a recorded delivery return when it is their fault they sent the wrong item int he first place, the only way of contacting them that I can see by internet is by their feedback page but they then sent me an automated response saying the same thing I had to pay to send it back.

Why can't they provide a pre-paid label?

Does anyone have an e-mail address or English land line telephone number for them please? All their e-mail addresses from when you order etc are returned as mailbox not monitored.

thankyou:angry::angry:

Yes, I was looking for their email address so I could ask why my £10 voucher to spend in January isn't in my account as promised! There's no way I'm going to phone them at their extortionate rates. They gave a snail mail address to write to though ffs! I thought this was the 21st century. Obviously they're trying to get as much revenue from the punters as they can, and if that means second rate C/S then so be it!

ps. sorry I can't help!

Last edited:
Try posting a comment on their facebook page as many others seem to have done complaining about the lack of customer service. I've heard they delete the negaitive messages on FB (Jeez someone must be very busy judging by how many were on there when I last looked). At least if they delete it it means that someone has presumably read it. Big assumption I know but may be worth a shot x.

Hi everyone, this is a first post for me although I have been hovering for a while. I have found a number for Bid on saynoto0870.com which is

020 8600 9700,

Head Office
Select option 2 (to enter a person's name) and then press 0 to be put through to the switchboard and ask for customer services.
Also: 020 8338 3900

Hope this helps.

try this;

0844 811 6611

Head Office
Select option 2 (to enter a person's name) and then press 0 to be put through to the switchboard and ask for customer services.

James Russell's contact information (it's on his public website)

[email protected]
07841 660 385

try this;

0844 811 6611

Head Office

James Russell's contact information (it's on his public website)

[email protected]
07841 660 385
He's brave to put out his email address and mobile number! PMSL at Engima's post, I agree he must be on the look out for new friends.

Let us know how it goes Pumpkinpie. This is why so many of us get peed off at Bid TV, we hate how they mistreat people :nod:

Contact addresses unlikely to work are:

ripoffscam @ bid.tv

someonecalltradingstandards @ bid.tv

jamesrussellisaliarandsoaretherestofthem @ bid.tv

bewareofthesechannelsespeciallytheunderhandsalestechniquestheyuseplusthephonecallandhighpandpchargeyougetbettervalueinhighstreetdiscountshops @ bid.tv

:grin:

Latest posts

Back