For all the dieters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

YORKO

Registered Shopper
Garfield.jpg Love it:grin:

Morrison's have got "Glorious Skinny Soups" on offer at £1 for 600g tubs! They're the best diet suppliment ever imo & very reasonable too! Even the blokes are on them now in my office as the smell is lovely from the kitchen microwave. They're all between 0.7% & 1.6% fat, (well the several varieties that I've had are). I think they say the highest fat content on their skinny soups is under 2%.
1 carton for lunch & I'm full, taste hmmmm! (Just watch the salt content on some, don't taste salty & I can't stomach salty foods but noticed on the listing at the back that the carrot one has about 60% of your daily rec salt intake in 1 carton).

Dunnes Stores in Ireland sell Glorious Skinny Soups too,on special atm for 1.99e so dearer than the UK.

Agree though,they are lovely & my fave is the Butternut Squash.

Dunnes Stores in Ireland sell Glorious Skinny Soups too,on special atm for 1.99e so dearer than the UK.

Agree though,they are lovely & my fave is the Butternut Squash.

Oooh I've not tried the butternut variety Marzy, must give it a go! I find that if I take one to work I don't get remotely tempted to eat high cal rubbish x.

Latest posts

Back