Ideal habit now of showing repeats primetime

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

tristar

Guest Shopper
They have been doing this lately and they are not even putting 'repeat' anywhere, so you think its a live hour, until the presenter says 'good evening' and 'tonight' in the early afternoon. Its very annoying when you think its live, they should put repeat somewhere on the screen. Is it due to lack of presenters or what?

Im almost certain this afternoon the 'hair removal show with denise' was indeed not a live show but a repeat? can anyone confirm who was watching this?

Yea i was a repeat im not sure if its coz some presenters are off sick or on holiday. Debbie was meant to be doing a few sewing shows on Create and craft today but they showed repeats instead. I no she hasnt been very well of late

They should state repeat somewhere maybe at the bottom in small type, it needs to be clear that they are not live hours, as the audience tuning in would assume it was live as there was no repeat tag on the whole show.

Tbf they normally do and on CC they did , i only saw a bit of IW today so no idea if they did or didnt

They didnt it was the references to the evenings that gave them away. I think Ideal hope the majorityn assume it is always live during the afternoons, but Ideal are pulling the repeats to fill in for primetime live shows.

They could fill the whole schedule with repeats, after all they only sell about a dozen products.

I was fooled by this on Argos.TV as well. I thought their tech shows were very good, until I kept seeing EXACTLY the same ones over and over.

I'd like to think that Argos usually have the stock to fulfill orders, After all IW makes a fortune from it's premium rate order line.

Not noticed anytime on Create & Craft or Ideal World where the word repeat has not appeared...most likely an oversight on the part of who's in charge of such things.

And after midnight are repeat shows, just what is going on at iw ?And noticed the same products day in day out come on iw you can do better than this ideal world.

[h=2]Ideal habit now of showing repeats primetime[/h]
I am surprised that anyone noticed the difference, it is very much the same old same old every day...LOL

They could fill the whole schedule with repeats, after all they only sell about a dozen products.

Yeah - I'm surprised they bother to still do the live shows considering they seem to only have a few products. I mean what is the point of doing a live show over and over again of the same product, with exactly the same guest, and exactly the same demos?

I am surprised how any of the channels keep going, there all overpriced & sell the same stuff, do we need demo's anyway, never been to Argos & seem someone prancing round with a steam cleaner or a jet washer ...

I am surprised how any of the channels keep going, there all overpriced & sell the same stuff, do we need demo's anyway, never been to Argos & seem someone prancing round with a steam cleaner or a jet washer ...

I'm sure there are many products that sell better with a demonstration. Perhaps one of the problems Argos stores have is that many products don't sell well "off the page"

Latest posts

Back