Sit-up 'values'

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Someone was having a right laugh when they wrote that gem, doesn't exacty accurately reflect the current state of play eh lol!

Last edited:
I would not read anything on the sh*t up website, its not been updated for about 5 years;

Home page reads;

price-drop.tv = The revolutionary falling-price shopping channel - where the price drops until everything is sold. Well i for one have not seen this model in about 5 years. I don't know about anyone else but i hardly watch so couldn't possibly comment.

speed-auction.tv = the world's fastest TV auction channel, with a new auction beginning every few minutes. Really? last time i flicked over it was a pre-recorded bid plus show, and when it was live they spent about 10 mins on one product.

Such a fantastic effort yet again from sh*t-up to keep customers up to date, even on their corporate website, WELL DONE!

Last edited:
Sit up values? Hmmm I think they've changed over the years and we now have the Sit up commandments

1) Thou shalt lie through thine teeth
2) Thou shalt enthuse manically about every piece of tat thou sellest
3) Thou must perfect the art of feigning surprise when the price dropeth, even though the producer had just told you what it will be via thine ear piece.
4) Thou must pretend to covet each an every item and falsely claim to having bought said item from the high street at a vastly inflated price.
5) Whenever thou can, thou must scaremonger the carp out of the vulnerable in society into buying seasonal/safety products.
6) Under no circumstances must thou payest any acknowledgement to the additional costs and charges.
7) It is imperative thou makest every effort to grate on viewers' nerves throughout thine shift.
8) Thou shalt mislead the viewer at every opportunity using incoherent speech or deliberate vagueness.
9) If thou hast any doubts, referest thou back to commandment 1.

Last edited:
This company are rogue traders. From the presentations to delivery of your goods, their services is shoddy resulting in many complaints which get deleted on the Bid Facebook page. Utter cowboys with no integrity. :devil:

Latest posts

Back