Another complaint upheld

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bennyxp

Registered Shopper
This one has had 5 complaints to ASA. I can't give full details, but it's a good one and to do with P&P. You will laugh at Bid tv's response, but it should be online in a few weeks. They are looking into some of my other complaints atm. The new complaints executive is really helpful, and keeps you up to date with everything. i.e. email today

"Thank you for contacting the ASA regarding a Price-Drop TV presentation for a Christin Lars watch (diamond range).

Just to let you know that we’re still assessing the issue you raise and will be in touch again when there is further information. You should hear from either myself or one of my colleagues shortly.Thank you for your continued patience."

I think they are keeping a very close eye on them at the minute.

I complained to the ASA about a Christin Lars presentation some weeks ago now, but have not heard a thing from them since!

Christian lars DOES NOT EXIST.This I a made up watch only seen it on eBay no other sites I seen it on.

Christian lars DOES NOT EXIST.This I a made up watch only seen it on eBay no other sites I seen it on.

Indeed, Christin Lars is a brand name owned by a UK company and most likely made in China then distributed by the UK company to the likes of Bid.tv...

http://trademark.markify.com/trademarks/ctm/christin+lars/011243755

I would imagine the Chinese company who makes them sell the same watches (i.e. look) and can put on any old brand name you like for an added fee. For example I could goto the same Chinese manufacturing plants and have 'Bexi amour' printed on a 'Christin Lars' watch.

love it bennyxp keep up the good work exposing the orrible misleading coboys that they are....
you are truly a convert on here going from being such a staunch supporter of the company to now seeing them for what they really are

I complained to the ASA about a Christin Lars presentation some weeks ago now, but have not heard a thing from them since!

Same here! I tried to use the link the ASA sent me about what comes next but it comes up as "unknown". Mine was about the triplet opals being listed in the details box & described triple protected grade A. They had pics of varying prices for the same items across their channels & website & I offered to send the pics to the ASA if they e-mailed me but alas nothing. That was ages ago. Oh well, if they don't pull their finger out I will just have to forward the info for my MP to take further on my behalf.

What's poor Bexi done to deserve that?

It's the echelon of style and panache :sun: I'm also buying Bexi a AAAA Tanzanite ring and a Gener8 jewellery cleaner (not yet released, it's the prototype with 50,000w of power - the public release will only have 50w.)

Latest posts

Back